Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which forum?
(10-28-2009, 11:41 PM)Extasey Wrote: Why don't you want to put coding on the pages? Normally all you'd have to do is copy pasta some stuff into your file... I'll look around but no guarantees.
Don't have time to properly read this, but here you go.

http://www.websitetrafficreport.com/

Sorry if its completely unrelated, I'm about to go out.
I just signed up to this one:
http://getclicky.com

Minimal code involved.

Wow man Extasey your everywhere and your a great member.
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
Yeah haha, I signed up to help, so I may as well as best I can. Even though I have a pretty limited knowledge on stuff!

When I research for others, I learn some new tricks or information that I wouldn't normally!

Thats why I love the idea of forums!
(10-30-2009, 04:21 PM)Tim Wrote: You won't get the full page until everything has finished but you can at least start viewing the page while it is loading before the script has executed.

Viewing is not the issue. Editing is the issue.

(10-30-2009, 05:28 PM)Extasey Wrote: For this problem, I would refer to Hack Forums.

Last time I referred anything to Hack Forums (except by PM) I was treated like cow manure. Besides this isn't a hack - is it?
Well, I don;t really see a way of getting accurate results without adding code to the page! And finding an unnoticeable counter (one without the image) will be a bit difficult, unless you know how to remove the picture and link.
Usually people are treated like crap if they ask silly questions. Over there, this would be a silly question. They all assume everyone knows everything, and if they don't then they should GTFO.

You have to have a hack in mind and maybe ask if it is possible. But enough! this isn't HF and the forum ediquite is MUCH different here, much more mature.
Whats the website?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  myBB Forum Permission Cache Error - Crippling My Forum CruciasNZ 1 930 04-24-2013, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Kevin Cheri