Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Self harm..
I honestly don't get why, either. For gothic/emo people, they cut themselves because apparently, pain is the only "real" thing. Go figure.
[Image: 9b2f1.png]
woluld you mind telling us the reason about why you lost your best friend?
www.advertise4you.info

Its an promotion forum with a lot of seo tutorials,you can register and you can start advertise your site by registering.It also contains:

Search engine optimization|Free Posting Packages |Graphics |Games
(10-23-2011, 12:16 PM)Advertise4you Wrote: woluld you mind telling us the reason about why you lost your best friend?

Normally it's her i would talk to about anything, I broke up with my ex a few weeks ago and i went round to chat about it and things.

We started watching a film and i was tickling her/giving her abuse in a flirty way, Next thing she grabs me and kisses me..

Turns out i'd been burying my feelings for her for the past 2 years and as soon as she kissed me EVERYTHING i felt for her was just there.. I was happy as hell and i couldn't stop thinking about it.

The next day i asked what it was about and if there was anything between us that could start again?

She said she could never do us again and that it wasn't right, The day after she's got a boyfriend who she liked for a while now, and i know this isn't my fault but i've kind of started a path of self destruction (Self harming and arguing with her so she blames it on me.. I don't know why but this makes me feel better (ish) )
(10-23-2011, 06:35 AM)mH™ Wrote: self harm or maybe suicide is the worst thing you can do.

couple of tips ?

talk to your girlfriend. if you care for eachother you will make things work.

talk to your best friend. even if it`s her fault, let it go. you are a best friend after all, aren`t you ?

don`t ever never EVER self harm your self or even think about it.

Just go on and talk to them. maybe find another friend ?

Ok, hope i`ve helped you .

Girlfriend has completely blanked me from her life so i can't.. And read the post above, Explains why i can't talk to her :/
(10-23-2011, 12:15 PM)яobotics Wrote: I honestly don't get why, either. For gothic/emo people, they cut themselves because apparently, pain is the only "real" thing. Go figure.

When I was a bit younger and going through a bad phase I Used to repeatedly cut myself, Honestly at the time it was VERY relieving (Hard to explain). Like you could just let all the tension just bleed out. Nowadays I Regret it because I'm left with Small scars over my body, Not very noticeable but still there nonetheless. So that's my view on why some people choose to do it.
People do it to release pain that they had bottled up inside.
Self harm is to help release some of the pain they have inside, it makes some people feel better, it relieves stress, takes your mind off of the pain inside.

It's a downward spiral if you get into it, many people ruin their arms, legs and abs by doing this.
It's best to avoid it.
It's mainly depression that causes this.

I've felt the need to heard others before (sometimes even my mother Pinch) <-- even though it's not hurting yourself, it is still similar.

One day I just took it out on some of my furniture (throwing my chairs across the room, breaking stuff) but whatever, I was immature back then and couldn't control my anger Ohmy

And sometimes this could lead to thinking about killing/hurting yourself.
That is not to bad. Just go make more friends, that is how you do it.
(11-02-2011, 09:44 AM)Party Wrote: That is not to bad. Just go make more friends, that is how you do it.

Some people aren't able to make friends very easily.
well...find someone with whom you can talk
may be your family member can help you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  guide to self harm [cutting] Techie© 31 2,601 12-06-2011, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Sodomy
  why shouldnt a sex offender harm himself? task 14 1,813 12-01-2011, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Professor Oak