Support Forums

Full Version: Self harm..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This isn't about me self harming (yet).. I'm just wondering WHY people do it.. Like, what makes them want too..

I'll be honest, i feel like utter crap, i've lost the 2 most important people to me in the last month, one of them 2 days ago, and I just can't be bothered..

Lost my girl friend (she thought i was cheating on her with my ex ex girlfriend.

Lost my best friend (My ex ex girlfriend)

Now i have nobody to talk to, nobody to go out and see.

I'd usually talk to my ex ex girlfriend when things where bothering me but i can't because she led me on yesterday and I'm just really annoyed and angry with her..

So, Why? :/
I guess maybe because it gives them a small rush doing it. It takes your mind completely off the mental pain and turns it into a physical one. The adrenaline would also maybe cause you to feel better maybe. Just a guess.

Or maybe they harmers are so angry they just want to make the hurt they feel obvious so they harm them selves instead of others.
(10-22-2011, 12:26 PM)spection Wrote: [ -> ]This isn't about me self harming (yet).. I'm just wondering WHY people do it.. Like, what makes them want too..

I'll be honest, i feel like utter crap, i've lost the 2 most important people to me in the last month, one of them 2 days ago, and I just can't be bothered..

Lost my girl friend (she thought i was cheating on her with my ex ex girlfriend.

Lost my best friend (My ex ex girlfriend)

Now i have nobody to talk to, nobody to go out and see.

I'd usually talk to my ex ex girlfriend when things where bothering me but i can't because she led me on yesterday and I'm just really annoyed and angry with her..

So, Why? :/

Hi man, I've got the same feeling. I Deeply feel like crap and I want to be better. Lost a lot of things that I loved. Sometimes I want to cut myself, because I'm curious and I'm hoping that it will work, that I will feel better. I Really don't know Sad .

Life sucks, isn't it?
If you want to talk to somebody, feel free to PM me.
self harm or maybe suicide is the worst thing you can do.

couple of tips ?

talk to your girlfriend. if you care for eachother you will make things work.

talk to your best friend. even if it`s her fault, let it go. you are a best friend after all, aren`t you ?

don`t ever never EVER self harm your self or even think about it.

Just go on and talk to them. maybe find another friend ?

Ok, hope i`ve helped you .
Sorry to hear you lost some people who were important to you and played a role in your life,
Self harm is something I would never attempt, even if I was very depressed.
Suicide is also something which no one should ever do unless they're going to die sometime soon anyway.
Hopefully you're issues will be resolved throughout time,
Take care man!
(10-23-2011, 07:50 AM)Uzi. Wrote: [ -> ]Suicide is also something which no one should ever do unless they're going to die sometime soon anyway.

I tottaly disagree with you. Like the bible says, murder and suicide are the biggest sins. I don`t say i`m a religion freak or something. Even if you die some time soon, you live your last moments with pride, but if you commit suicide you reach the peak of your cowardness.

Hope you don`t mind, this is my honest opinion.

(10-23-2011, 08:19 AM)mH™ Wrote: [ -> ]I tottaly disagree with you. Like the bible says, murder and suicide are the biggest sins. I don`t say i`m a religion freak or something. Even if you die some time soon, you live your last moments with pride, but if you commit suicide you reach the peak of your cowardness.

Hope you don`t mind, this is my honest opinion.

I'm referring to euthanasia, sorry if I worded it wrong.
oh, ok. sorry if i flamed you or something. no hard feelings Big Grin
(10-23-2011, 09:08 AM)mH™ Wrote: [ -> ]oh, ok. sorry if i flamed you or something. no hard feelings Big Grin

It's fine man, no hard feelings. I never thought you flamed me to begin with,
You were just clearly stating your point. Thumbsup
It's just that I'm learning about euthanasia and many people tend to end their lives because of the pain they experience everyday through mental illness.
Take care, I'll see you around!
take care ! Big Grin spection, excuse us . if you want, take my advices. that`s what i would do. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3