Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iDevice Lovers: SF Version [Recruitment Open]
I7 looks as a good member. He does good on the other (ahem) forums section.
Can't tell if your being sarcastic Grin.
But you know I like a detailed application.
i7 is our first denied member.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
Yeah I'm being sarcastic. Basically trying to tell you we don't need him. ahem!!!
-> How old are you? Age 23
-> What kind of iDevice do you own, if any, and what version is it? iPhone 3GS-5.0, iPhone 4-5.0
-> Do you know what jailbreaking is? If you do, do you own a jailbroken device?Yes and Yes
-> Are you a member of any other popular iDevice forums, such as SiNfuL iPhone, ModMyi, MacCitti, xSellize, etc? If so, list which ones you are a part of.No I'm more into HF and now SF!
-> How much do you really know about iPhones? I have a developers account in Apple but it expired last week. (Can show proof!) I have had 5.0 for about 6 months now. I can jailbreak any iPhone, iPod and iPad without having to look things up. I just know what to use.
-> Why should you be accepted into this group? I probably know more than most people seeing as I have developed web browsers and other simple apps for iPhone and Mac's.
-> Do you own any other types of phones, like Androids or Blackberries? No, my house is Apple only. Macs, iPhones etc...
-> Do you post actively in the iPhones/iPods Phreaking Section on HF, or the Apple Section here at SF? I'm more into GFX on HF and eBooks but I am new to SF so I will start posting in the Apple section when I find it!
Red text is blinding and I thought you needed at least 500 posts to start your own group.
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
-> How old are you? 16
-> What kind of iDevice do you own, if any, and what version is it? iPhone
-> Do you know what jailbreaking is? If you do, do you own a jailbroken device? Yes.
-> Are you a member of any other popular iDevice forums, such as SiNfuL iPhone, ModMyi, MacCitti, xSellize, etc? If so, list which ones you are a part of. Nope.
-> How much do you really know about iPhones? Not much to be honest, I know how they function and a little bit of misc knowledge.
-> Why should you be accepted into this group? I am hoping to learn more about the "iDevice" and help teach others of the knowledge I gain, I should be accepted due to my maturity around this forum, I am fairly active and a fairly new user aswell.
-> Do you own any other types of phones, like Androids or Blackberries? I own 3 Blackberries, 2 Bold's and 1 curve.
-> Do you post actively in the iPhones/iPods Phreaking Section on HF, or the Apple Section here at SF? Nope, but I will start to.
-> How old are you? 16
-> What kind of iDevice do you own, if any, and what version is it? I own a Ipod touch 4G 32 GB version 4.3.5 "I'm a little lazy I didn't update it yet Tongue"
-> Do you know what jailbreaking is? If you do, do you own a jailbroken device? Yes I know what it is I have jailbraked my Ipod a few times but it's normal right now Smile
-> Are you a member of any other popular iDevice forums, such as SiNfuL iPhone, ModMyi, MacCitti, xSellize, etc? If so, list which ones you are a part of. I'm not part of any other Idevice forum a group
-> How much do you really know about iPhones? I know a lot about Ipod touch adn how to jailbrake it and put on some nice settings not every body know about Smile
-> Why should you be accepted into this group? Because I love my Ipod Tongue
-> Do you own any other types of phones, like Androids or Blackberries? My Idevice is not a Phone so yes I have a old nokia Smile
-> Do you post actively in the iPhones/iPods Phreaking Section on HF, or the Apple Section here at SF? I help people if it's something I know about and I'm not really active on HF Smile
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
So many people o.0
And this is an unofficial clan. Omni said an unofficial group would be fine.
But when I get 500 posts I'm going to ask him.
I'll also edit the application.
Byart & Ignite are accepted. Firetech is denied.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
Thanks for the Acceptance D3xus.
(11-19-2011, 07:35 AM)D3xus Wrote: So many people o.0
And this is an unofficial clan. Omni said an unofficial group would be fine.
But when I get 500 posts I'm going to ask him.
I'll also edit the application.
Byart & Ignite are accepted. Firetech is denied.

Don't ask him to be accepted, just make the group, and once you get 10 members ready to be added, then PM him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Recruitement] Android Lovers thespragg 4 2,543 07-26-2017, 08:37 AM
Last Post: decoin12
  Pet Lovers [Recruiting!] Reality 37 15,347 12-27-2016, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Hosting.
  Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment BlackChaos 8 2,655 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Callum
  SF Webmasters - Recruitment Open : Update Read Kewlz 36 6,160 09-24-2013, 04:25 PM
Last Post: YourMCGeek
  New Group [Contributors] - Recruitment Open Sam 18 4,261 02-24-2012, 09:39 PM
Last Post: ven0m