Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your opinion on Blackberry Smartphones?
I have a blackberry and i have to say it's pretty damn amazing, BBM,MSN free internet etc. One of the best phones ive ever owned. So i want to know your Likes/Dislikes on the Blackberry Smartphone by Research In Motion.

www.blackberry.com
They were really good and then Apple took them out with their iPhone.
Your right, But imagine an iBlackberry. BBM+IPHONE <3 Would be the most amazing phone ever..

Yeah but thats unrealistic...
However I agree with you.
Yeah. I think that's there's a feud going on between Apple & Blackberry, Well at least in my opinion i think that..
A fued? Well then Blackberry is screwed. Apples going settle it like a boss. I don't support Apple in anyway, I'm just stating a fact.
Don't forget about Android. Its getting more and more popular.
Android would also lose to Apple. Apple owns the game right now.
i would only buy a blackberry just for the bbm . but after they had problems for 3 days , when their bbm was off , internet off i wouldnt buy a blackberry anymore
My mother had a Black Berry smart phone when Black Berry was very big, and she didn't like it that much. The keys are extremely close together. Even for her fingers she'd sometimes accidentally press a key that she didn't mean to.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Android vs BlackBerry Release4 20 3,611 08-27-2013, 10:00 AM
Last Post: gmk03
  How To Unlock Your BlackBerry For Free XACTLYSIN 22 6,679 04-20-2013, 04:37 AM
Last Post: rethu
  Your thoughts on "Blackberry Messenger" bateyy 16 3,055 08-29-2012, 03:57 AM
Last Post: 13th
  Just Bought The BlackBerry Bold 9700 BreShiE 12 2,802 01-31-2012, 05:14 AM
Last Post: ///ViNcE
  Why does my blackberry torch always lock elixed_ 6 2,150 12-13-2011, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Egg