Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android vs BlackBerry
Are you an Android or a BlackBerry fan? What OS do you think is better and why?

An article with some pros and cons you may find interesting: http://www.androidauthority.com/android-...ons-31084/

Personally, Android is FAR better compared to the BB OS piece of crap. Android phones have better quality, are easier to customize, support far lot more apps, and look better. I can't stand BlackBerry's pad and the fact that every snobbish teenager has one. BlackBerry is no longer seen as a business-oriented brand.
I only like the Blackberry because it has a BBM chat option.
I like both.. Both has its on style.........
Neither, iPhone for the win!

But if I had to choose between those two, I would choose an Android.
[Image: 8c5TvNF.jpg]
I love the Android.The are smooth and sexy.
[Image: 3dtextven0mhf.png]
Android for the win. I have an HTC One V with Android OS on it, and it's freakin awesome. However, I didn't had the money to get an iPhone 4s back then so I got myself an HTC.
I have to admit that Androids would win, they are more modern and up to date. Although I have to say Blackberry's are very good as well. Interestingly, Blackberry gets its data through Blackberry servers, which you may think is a pain, however because of this its able to compress data. So to download a 1Mb file from the Internet through an android or a Blackberry, a Blackberry would be quicker.
I have a BlackBerry, yet I would still choose Android, I hate them.
Black-berry messenger is very good but then again on android you can just get whats-app, I like android more because it doesn't break as much!
I really enjoy the Android. I'm hoping it will stay that way since I'll probably get an sIII

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which is the best android phone to buy now? JoseSheehan 0 649 06-17-2018, 11:03 PM
Last Post: JoseSheehan
  applications of android jackson1001 0 957 10-21-2013, 04:05 AM
Last Post: jackson1001
  How To Unlock Your BlackBerry For Free XACTLYSIN 22 6,671 04-20-2013, 04:37 AM
Last Post: rethu
  Get pokemon (and other games) on your phone (Android) n00bikscube 10 21,391 10-13-2012, 01:55 AM
Last Post: johnmendal
  Android Ice Cream Sandwich. Effectzz 4 1,399 10-04-2012, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Owenson