Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T-Shirt Designs
Recently I started getting into t-shirt concepts and design, I really underestimated the whole thing. I spent about three hours working on this. Coming up with a line that is more or less original is probably the hardest part if you are doing text based designs.

[Image: tumblr_lreoeijEFW1r32yjco1_500.png]

Does anyone else here do or at least has anyone here tried to do t-shirt design?

[Image: i4av5H48XNZdC.png][Image: iQ4TqD707e76h.png]
Well, not bad as your start, Just keep learning, you will always be better Smile
Yeah what he said, good job for now bro keep it up!
It's not bad at all, to be honest, i've seen fonts like these in actual T-shirts =P
I've done lots of T-shirt designs in the past. It's quite easy money to be honest. Although I never did text based designs. I think with typography, it's a lot harder to be original and stand out, so it's harder to come up with something that people will want to buy.

My designs were all character illustrations that I drew, and occasionally I'd do the odd graffiti design.
Yeah, the biggest issue is coming up with original quotes and sayings. It may just be me, but I would feel really pathetic trying to pawn other peoples quotes, even if I have their permission.
[Image: iTijPACh1qYlA.png]
Personal Blog | Forever and Always <3 Mell
That's very nice, you should print it out onto some iron transfer paper and buy a cheap shirt to test out the design. =]
But yes, I have created my own t0shirt designs in the past but only for personal ware, I'm hoping to sell my designs when I get my site up and running. =]
What does it say?
That's quite a good slogan's you have there. Although it took me a while to put it in the right order though.
I like the slogan not so much the text colors, but good job since I can't do better. Just offering some CnC.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Buy] Thread designs/advertisement designs KillaPlaya 0 681 10-25-2013, 10:00 AM
Last Post: KillaPlaya
  My best designs! grapeFRUIT 11 978 12-13-2011, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Egg
  What are the different roles in a team that designs 3D GRAPHICS? alijayadv 2 556 12-06-2011, 02:46 PM
Last Post: lelindaedwards
  Frag 3D Designs Fragma 8 927 11-07-2011, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Detroit
  Some recent designs. C4Vendetta 10 1,641 03-02-2011, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Melted oreo