Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XBLForums.net
(09-08-2011, 05:45 PM)BreShiE Wrote: You're still on my back? Hop off....

In 4th grade? LOL, okay.

Just fudge off Laugh, stay away from, me, my threads, anything to do with me. Okay?

How do I thinking I'm better? I'm just asking what people think of my site? lol
(09-08-2011, 05:24 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: I just don't like people who say they have all this stuff but can never prove it.

What's your gamertag?

The fourth grade comment was an analogy. I wasn't calling you a fourth grader.

(09-08-2011, 05:59 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Correct, SF wont let me express my true feelings. -_-

Yet you just said you don't cuss people out like an immature kid.

The irony.
Laugh just took the words from my mouth.
Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
(09-08-2011, 06:09 PM)Laugh Wrote:
(09-08-2011, 05:59 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Correct, SF wont let me express my true feelings. -_-

Yet you just said you don't cuss people out like an immature kid.

The irony.

I think I have the right to 'cuss you out' when you threaten me, my family and my life, don't you? I have a reason to, I don't do it for no reason. But when you start threatening people, things and people change, now don't reply to this Laugh, just stay away from me.

(09-08-2011, 06:15 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: Laugh just took the words from my mouth.

See Above.
(09-09-2011, 06:30 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Yet you just said you don't cuss people out like an immature kid.

The irony.
I think I have the right to 'cuss you out' when you threaten me, my family and my life, don't you? I have a reason to, I don't do it for no reason. But when you start threatening people, things and people change, now don't reply to this Laugh, just stay away from me.

(09-08-2011, 06:15 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: Laugh just took the words from my mouth.

See Above.
[/quote]

Even if I had ever "threatened" your life...why would you take it seriously? Obviously a guy from the internet cannot kill somebody. Genius.
I never threatened your life? Confusing.
Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
(09-09-2011, 12:46 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: I never threatened your life? Confusing.

That was from another thread breshie created on a conversation that he had with laugh which claimed that he did, not you. This thread is getting out of hand. How did this turn into an argument, all he wanted was feedback on his forum. Unless there's a good reason either of you are fighting for to try and prove something this should be taken to PM, otherwise this entire second page of posts and some of the first are a time waster.
They are spam/irrelevant. I left feedback on his website and he couldn't take it I guess..
Actually, from looking at the entire thread I see Breshies last comment:
Quote:Private being that I actually created the method myself, and is definitely far from any others out there that I've seen.

Then he commented on something CaptainFX had said:
Quote:What the fudge is wrong with you CaptainFX? Ever since I denied you into SF Coders you've been really pissy with me. -_-

And you replied with this, even though it was between CaptainFX and Breshie: *This isn't considered feedback on his website in my opinion
Quote:No he realizes how much of a wannabe you are. Sorry fro flaming and warn me if you must but you claim to be the best at everything. You're that kid in the 4th grade class who is the best at everything he does (kickball, four squares..fourth grade crap) but can never back it up. Sort of just like here.

I am giving you honest advice. This site won't go anywhere how it is now. Absolutely no where.

I think we should just stick to all comments about his site from now on instead of continuing the debate between you two. As you've already had bad blood from the past if I can remember that convo he posted up on the forum
Ahh it doesn't really matter haha. If you think about it I'm only pointing out his flaws as a person and webmaster.
(09-09-2011, 06:31 PM)Laugh Wrote: Ahh it doesn't really matter haha. If you think about it I'm only pointing out his flaws as a person and webmaster.

Well.. I say everyone has flaws, even me. A downfall for me is that I have an analytical mind, it's good for programming, but in some scenarios it's not. You can't always have the best