Support Forums

Full Version: XBLForums.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey guys, I own this domain and I am hoping to turn it into a great forum for everyone who owns an Xbox 360, although, I need some feedback on what I can add / do / change from the nice & kind people here at SupportForums:

http://www.xblforums.net/index.php

Any feedback welcome, I don't bite. Smile
You don't have any forums yet? Or hidden from guest view?
(09-07-2011, 07:41 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]You don't have any forums yet? Or hidden from guest view?

Hidden from guest view, register to see everything on there. Smile
That's a bad start ^

Fix it or people won't join. And a blue theme for xbox is horrible. Why are you even asking for donations already?
Asking for donations when you just started is bad.
Logo and theme don't match. Nor are they xbox related.
Also Making stuff hidden to guests turns them away.
(09-07-2011, 12:49 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]That's a bad start ^

Fix it or people won't join. And a blue theme for xbox is horrible. Why are you even asking for donations already?

Why would I want guests to be able to view the content I have?

(09-07-2011, 12:53 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: [ -> ]Asking for donations when you just started is bad.
Logo and theme don't match. Nor are they xbox related.
Also Making stuff hidden to guests turns them away.

I'm asking for donations because it goes towards hosting and other stuff site related.

I know the logo and theme don't match, but I use Linux so I'll have to deal with it.

I will open the forums when I'm done doing what I want on it.
need to fix it so people can see the forumsSad
And i think you need shiptons of promotion.
The domain helps alot, but its still a gaming forum in the sense ;P
I've changed it so now everyone can view the content, but you still have to register to post. (:
You really need a new theme to match the concept of your site. Other then that i think you got a nice domain so don't screw it up :p
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5