Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XBLForums.net
(09-08-2011, 01:13 PM)HaX420 Wrote: You really need a new theme to match the concept of your site. Other then that i think you got a nice domain so don't screw it up :p

Do you create MyBB Themes?
You can easily find a free theme that will match xbox 360. But why should I join your site instead of an active one? You need to answer that question
(09-08-2011, 01:36 PM)Laugh Wrote: You can easily find a free theme that will match xbox 360. But why should I join your site instead of an active one? You need to answer that question

That's true, there's no 'wanted' content there, YET.

When I'm done doing everything else that I am at the moment, I'll start adding content to the site in which users will have to say up and get to a certain post count before downloading the content.
But most people can find the content you'll be posting anywhere..
(09-08-2011, 02:07 PM)Laugh Wrote: But most people can find the content you'll be posting anywhere..

Laugh you have no clue who I am or what I know mate. I have private methods on most of the wanted things on xbox live.

Private xbox account 'Jacking' method.
Private way to get free microsoft points.

I'm not going to list anymore because some things really can't be said. ;)
I'm not sure on how the forum defines "Ddosing Xbox" but content that is illegal, warez, or hacking related or sites that link to it isn't allowed, so you might want to double check that
(09-08-2011, 03:18 PM)Ace Wrote: I'm not sure on how the forum defines "Ddosing Xbox" but content that is illegal, warez, or hacking related or sites that link to it isn't allowed, so you might want to double check that

There's no content in it yet, would it still be a problem? If so I'll delete that forum section until this thread is dead.
(09-08-2011, 02:16 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Laugh you have no clue who I am or what I know mate. I have private methods on most of the wanted things on xbox live.

Just because you think it's "private" and so secret doesn't mean it is.
Private Jacking method. You make me LOL.
Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
(09-08-2011, 03:36 PM)Laugh Wrote:
(09-08-2011, 02:16 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Laugh you have no clue who I am or what I know mate. I have private methods on most of the wanted things on xbox live.

Just because you think it's "private" and so secret doesn't mean it is.

Private being that I actually created the method myself, and is definitely far from any others out there that I've seen.

(09-08-2011, 05:03 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: Private Jacking method. You make me LOL.

See above.