Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slowly Learning To Draw Anime...
Thanks, thanks, and thanks! Big Grin I decided to start another one around noon today while I was listening to Avenues & Alleyways by Rancid.

Attempt #7
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
Proportions are pretty off. The arms don't have any real shape to them. The trouser line around the hips looks slightly off.
Also her boobs aren't very well defined (not being a perv, just saying. Tongue).

Keep it up though you're getting better.

(09-03-2011, 01:35 PM)Fragma Wrote: Proportions are pretty off. The arms don't have any real shape to them. The trouser line around the hips looks slightly off.
Also her boobs aren't very well defined (not being a perv, just saying. Tongue).

Keep it up though you're getting better.

Thanks. Yeah, I realize I'm still struggling with areas around the arms and hips. But I suppose the more I keep doing these and looking at other people's drawings I'll get it eventually.
I think your most recent one isn't as nice as your previous ones.
Okay so I found this website called idrawgirls and it had some good tips for the eyes and hips. Also glanced at some ebooks. Hopefully this is a bit more improved in these areas.

Attempt #8
Haha, number 8 is great.
Laughed my ass off when I saw her flipping whatever offTongue
Went in the opposite direction with this one... For some reason I had to redraw the eyes like 10 times. Wasn't really on a good streak. Probably drawing-overload.

Attempt #9
Damn dude, #5 is hot! You are extremely talented with these, just maybe use a non-ruled piece of paper next time :p Otherwise, I can't see anything that is lacking, everything is tip top.

Good luck on attempt's 6 and 7.
really good job, good luck for the next

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Platforms to Watch Anime for Free Aida01 0 485 05-25-2020, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Aida01
  [CnC] Anime Tag Hei 0 619 01-07-2012, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Hei
  Anime. xype 2 891 12-19-2011, 01:27 PM
Last Post: xype
  Anime Wallpaper Hei 3 1,145 11-12-2011, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Hei