Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What I have done so far !
The top one is the only one that looks incomplete or pointless to me! The rest feel like they have great sense in depth and good blending of layers.. Good job man!
Thanks everyone !
@Ruggish the one on the top is the one I worked the least one , I will try to make another version of it when I have some free time : )
(08-27-2011, 12:35 PM)Prominent Wrote: Thanks everyone !
@Ruggish the one on the top is the one I worked the least one , I will try to make another version of it when I have some free time : )

Ok! Yeah I can see you are very good with layers and blending tho. You are a very good artist and will most likely become a lot better. Try some new styles like for example try some cool text signature where the main part of it is based on the text. Like this is an example I made: [Image: astonish2.png] or this [Image: ruggish.png]

Sorry about background for the astonish 1! It was too big a file for HF so i had to make it a .jpg and blend background to HF's background!!
(08-27-2011, 12:53 PM)ruggish Wrote: Ok! Yeah I can see you are very good with layers and blending tho. You are a very good artist and will most likely become a lot better. Try some new styles like for example try some cool text signature where the main part of it is based on the text. Like this is an example I made: [Image: astonish2.png] or this [Image: ruggish.png]

Sorry about background for the astonish 1! It was too big a file for HF so i had to make it a .jpg and blend background to HF's background!!

I will try to find some tutorials about text based signatures and will practice them , if you can help me find some can you please contact me on MSN ? I'll pm you my msn if you accept : )
(08-27-2011, 02:54 PM)Prominent Wrote: I will try to find some tutorials about text based signatures and will practice them , if you can help me find some can you please contact me on MSN ? I'll pm you my msn if you accept : )

I can help you find some! Go to psd.tutplus.com and find a cool text tutorial you want! I can give you the psd file for anything there for free! Go ahead and PM me your msn!
(08-27-2011, 03:21 PM)ruggish Wrote: I can help you find some! Go to psd.tutplus.com and find a cool text tutorial you want! I can give you the psd file for anything there for free! Go ahead and PM me your msn!
Great ! Thank you very much Yeye
The second was the best. Keep up the good work.
Very nice work, you sir are professional.
Sig removed. Not appropriate for SF.
The second one is what is making me feel like your amazing. I know you probably didn't try to make this look! But it looks like a sweet reflection in a mirror to me! I find it awesome!
Thanks for the feedback guys , the second is the one I worked on the most !