Support Forums

Full Version: What I have done so far !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: 25336547.png]
[Image: imsolomid_by_imsolomid-d3kw4ro.jpg]
[Image: monkeyg.gif]
[Image: b5212d8fc50f8ad4a758e7d11e790b2d-d36415r.jpg]
Well I've been practicing GFX by my own for the past 3 month and here is what I have done . There's more I might add them later !
Comment and criticize and rate it ! Tell me what should be fixed and what should be added !
Negative and positive feedbacks are appreciated !
NOTE : The text is my old name on HF .
Dude are You in Graphic Master's Of HF?? and i only like the second Sig.
They are all really good signatures. I personally like the Assassin's Creed one the best. Assassin's Creed is almost like my idol. Very good job though. 10/10
they some real nice graphics i like them Smile I like the first one more for some reason though
Need alot of work, buddy. No offense, but dont listen to the above.

Add me on skype, I'll give you some lessons. ^^

Nice!
not to baad!
Keep it up!
Pretty good pal, I like the first and second ones the best tbh.
You in Graphic Master's Of HF?????????????????????????????????
I am not in the graphic masters on HF . I have my own group we are learning together , it's called +SmudgeFX . You can find the recruitment thread on HF . Thanks for the feedback everyone ! The Assasins Creed one is my one of my best so far : )
@Happeh I will add you tomorrow . I know I need a lot of work . I am not a newbie nor a professional . Still in learning process but since you're offering help I'd be happy to have those lessons ^^
Not that bad to be honest, Well done with the work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5