Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions on Spawn Traps
Well I usually play domination with a full lobby of my friends and we're pretty good at Call of Duty. We always take two flags and trap the enemy in their spawn to get all our air support and just dominate the game. Some people think this is cheap, but I think it's just how we play and win the game. What are your opinions?
When I do it I feel like a pro. But then I get killed and then spawn trapped, I get sad.
Demolition is best for spawn trapping, I hate it done to me, but when I get the chance i do it so can tcomplain Smile
(08-21-2011, 05:49 PM)Saga Wrote: When I do it I feel like a pro. But then I get killed and then spawn trapped, I get sad.

It is a pretty nice feeling (:

(08-21-2011, 05:49 PM)Nickpooz Wrote: Demolition is best for spawn trapping, I hate it done to me, but when I get the chance i do it so can tcomplain Smile

I don't really ever spawn trap in Demo, it just seems unsporting to me with no chance of the spawns ever switching.
I don't have any problem with it. The objective of the game is to win and get as many kills as possible doing so.
(08-21-2011, 06:05 PM)Nov Wrote: I don't have any problem with it. The objective of the game is to win and get as many kills as possible doing so.

thats a great answer Smile and very true i hate loseing lol
I enjoy doing that a lot, but it gets annoying if you're on the other team.
[Image: 0xWVt.png]
(08-21-2011, 05:49 PM)Nickpooz Wrote: Demolition is best for spawn trapping, I hate it done to me, but when I get the chance i do it so can tcomplain Smile

Deferentially, because there is only like 2 spawns. Smile
Well if you guys snipe, it's def useful for clips but if your using real guns and I was on the other team, I would rage quit
I usually don't play CoD, but when I do, I play with a full party so Spawn Trappers don't really cause problems.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gears of War Judgment opinions Zotice 5 466 07-17-2013, 08:58 PM
Last Post: ViN
  Opinions on gow 3 Break 18 1,723 01-16-2011, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Repuhlsive
  MineCraft [Opinions][Personal rating]... Simba 12 1,431 12-12-2010, 04:26 PM
Last Post: XiX Eb0y XiX
  Forge Help: Objects to Spawn Later in Game - Halo Reach Resistance 0 2,253 10-02-2010, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Resistance
  Can someone please explain to me how to change and edit spawn points to make humans s Resistance 0 531 10-01-2010, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Resistance