Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MineCraft [Opinions][Personal rating]...
Hey SF,

Do anyone here play/played the game called Minecraft? The website to Minecraft is http://minecraft.net but if you want to play on other servers that are hosted by dedicated servers(...) you need to upgrade your account to a premium one. It costs like $13 or so but you can get them for free if you know the people who give them out.

Anyways, what are your opinions about the game Minecraft?

My personal opinion about this game is;
- Fun to play
- Always something to explore
- Awesome gameplay
- Doesn't require a decent computer
- Tons of people play it
- Nice updates
- Very addicting

Yes I know that the graphics aren't "l33t" but the gameplay is just awesome. My first thought about this game was that it must pretty s_ _ k because it has so low graphics but I was wrong. The game is really addictive and a nice time-killer. If you have $13 and don't know where to invest, invest in a premium account to play this awesome game.

If you want to know my IGN just post here and you're also fell free to post yours.

~ Simba1337
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
Get's boring, trust me I ran HF's first server and got a sticky It's a fun game but just lost it's touch when it stopped getting updated.
[Image: carbon.png]
I played it for like a week then got bored of it, the developer makes bank though.
I loved it when I first heard about it, but I got really bored after a week or two.
I heard of it but i never played on it, cause i think its a bored game, runescape its better
[Image: juan9087.jpg]
I've never played it, but I've heard of it a lot. I prefer runescape.
i've always wanted to play that game Pinch but my dad would never let me get it.
It's like the coolest looking game ever, i've been watching lets play minecraft vids for like 4 months now. Omg
(12-12-2010, 03:06 PM)exhale Wrote: i've always wanted to play that game Pinch but my dad would never let me get it.
It's like the coolest looking game ever, i've been watching lets play minecraft vids for like 4 months now. Omg

Just pirate it Oui

You can play the single player but not online.
I like the game. I usually play it when I'm really bored and have nothing to do. As far as the graphics are concerned their not advanced, although their good enough to make the game fun.
I love this game, I was about to get bored and I discovered mod.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OG Minecraft names Purple Haze 36 19,572 03-18-2016, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Kopiko
  Do you play minecraft? Tactical_Turtle 24 2,826 08-19-2013, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Uzi
  Gears of War Judgment opinions Zotice 5 456 07-17-2013, 08:58 PM
Last Post: ViN
  Minecraft Monetizeā„¢ 3 958 06-22-2012, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Ellinia
  Latest Minecraft Com! Thomas 6 1,381 01-05-2012, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Thomas