Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
$harecash / FileIce Alternative!!
Hello Guys...here am i once again with some new for you... i just found out a website similar to $harecash and FileIce called Bee4.biz...

How it Works: This Website has 3 Important Features...

- It Shorts your Links
- It Protect Links with Multiple Survey Options (complete a survey to unlock the File)
- and it Pays You up to 3$ Per Completed Survey.

Example Of Links:

- Google Site
- Random Youtube Video

Example: Imagine you have a Very Popular Youtube Video and you want to share it on Facebook,Forums,Chats...or everywhere else...With $harecash or FileIce you cant Make Money by Sharing Links cause the only way you make money is when people Download your Files...so...in this website...you can Share everything even if its not yours...and make some cash...How?!...you pick the "Popular" Thing URL...you go to bee4.biz and you Short the link...that Link will be Protected by a Survey...witch means...the "Popular" thing will only be Unlocked if you complete a Survey...

Why Should you Try?!

Well...in $harecash and FileIce you have to Look for a Hot Niche to have good income...witch is hard for those who are starting on making money online...and you have to make a Website,Blog...or upload Alot Youtube videos to promote your Niche...or upload torrents so people may download the password...in here...you only need to find "Popular" things...Videos,Photos,Sites,Games...take theyr URL...and Short it on Bee4.biz ...and Post the New Link into Multiple Websites related to your "Popular" Thing....

Example2: You have a "Popular" Movie Trailer on Youtube...so you take the link...Short it on Bee4.biz and you spread it on Forums,facebook pages,myspace,twitter...or other websites related to your "popular" thing...

So what do they Pay For?!

"1) We have added interstitial ads that play before visitros are redirected to the unlock page. You will be paid each time a qualified visitors views that ad. We are aiming at paying you $3 per 1000 views however it may take some time to get there because we need to find advertisers first.
2) You will be paid each time somebody buys something from our ads. You will see those ads appearing shortly.
3) You will still be paid up to $3 each time your visitor completes a survey to unlock your link.
4) You will still earn money from your referrers.
You will find yourself earning more and more once we have enough advertisers in the system."

Im New into the Website...ive just Signed up...There are Some Payment Proofs...but i dont have one cause i'm new to the Website and im already making money...like 25mins have been passed since my register and i already have 2.35$ (with a test file xD)

Non Ref Link: bee4.biz

The Best Way To Thank Me...is To Register Under My Ref Link...But Fell Free To Register Without My Ref

Theyr Own Guide For New Members:

Bee4biz Guide

Hope ive Helped
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_tZ4bNH2juJhUkFARBOE...3pGBr_OlYA]
Looks nice, I think I've seen the site before. The only issue with things like this is people think your linking them to a virus (People who don't know any better =/)

Nice find though =]
[Image: komnewsig.png]
Well...think like this...in Facebook there are some huge Fan groups...with more than 10Million Followers/Likers...so Post some Videos or whatever in those Fan Pages...If 10k Views...maybe 100 Will Unlock the Link by completing the Survey...if only 1k of views maybe 10 will unlock...but you still get payed p/ view...so i think its a good website to register in Smile
3$ pr. Survey. Are you sure this isn't a scam site?..
It sounds to good to be true..
Looks nice but what is the minimum cashout ?
and please don't add rainbow colors in your post.. oouch.. my eye's hurts alot...
Don't try to act smart... i am smarter than you...Ninja
Minimum cash out = 10$...its not scam ive seen some other guys using it...Pro Earners on Websites like $harecash or FileIce...

Sorry for the Colors...i just want to make sure everyone understand the post.

by the way...thanks to those who are registing under my affiliate link...as i said before...its a way to thank me for sharing this with members that didnt knew the site.
Thanks i'll need to try this !!!!!!
the site looks alright, but i would still only use sharecash, just because its been around longer.
This is a very nice alternative for real! I wish more people did surverys tho!
Do you have any proof of payments? Hard to believe they will pay $3 for a download.
Sig removed. Not appropriate for SF.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Make 1000 $ /month with FileIce with 10 minutes work per day Luke 51 23,246 04-29-2014, 10:07 PM
Last Post: suryamindwi
  Earn $100+ daily on Fileice! John* 5 2,332 04-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Brooke
  Is Fileice really a scam? Athostle 145 97,020 02-02-2014, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Symbianize
  Earn Like Me in Fileice ,Sexy earnings -Elision- 10 3,355 10-10-2012, 12:31 PM
Last Post: leoiker
  Anti Fileice Guide | Complete Surveys Easily EliteGuys.ORG 6 2,918 10-10-2012, 12:29 PM
Last Post: leoiker