Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Started a wordpress blog
Started a wordpress blog the other day, and I haven't spent a lot of time on it yet, I was tired when I started it, and didn't feel like taking the time to learn it. They sure don't have a lot of easy user navigation for it though. I'm going to have to spend some time to get it the way I want it.

I personally hate working with sites like that though that don't give you full control over how the modules are created, it's all really just preset stuff. I didn't feel like creating my own website for it though so I can't complain...
I can help you if you want. I am experienced with WP and setting it up and running it.
Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
(08-12-2011, 07:54 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: I can help you if you want. I am experienced with WP and setting it up and running it.

I'm sure I can get it if I take the time to learn it, I usually have to figure everything out on my own lol.

My main problem is just finding where to edit the information for each module. I would be able to do the rest
What do you mean by each module?
(08-13-2011, 06:47 PM)Laugh Wrote: What do you mean by each module?

Each box they give you by default.
Just start with blogspot? Its way more easier then wordpress.
[Image: 1hacksyea.png]
(08-13-2011, 07:05 PM)Bokica Wrote: Just start with blogspot? Its way more easier then wordpress.

I get tired of explaining how stupid these suggestions are.
(08-13-2011, 07:05 PM)Bokica Wrote: Just start with blogspot? Its way more easier then wordpress.

I've heard good things about wordpress though, being that its free too. Even though it's more advanced I don't mind learning it eventually.
(08-13-2011, 06:57 PM)Ace Wrote: Each box they give you by default.

Install the theme you like then make all the changes. You can change those in "Widgets"
(08-13-2011, 07:28 PM)Laugh Wrote: Install the theme you like then make all the changes. You can change those in "Widgets"

I got that far, I had my own theme up yesterday and customized the menu and all that, but it's just figuring out where the content is put on the page for my theme with all the different areas I can add content. Other than posting a blog, which should be quite obvious as to where that will appear on the page lol. Right in center...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Started volunteering today #Reality 1 669 12-08-2019, 09:54 PM
Last Post: JenniferRodriquez