Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.17 Average
Is Fileice really a scam?
Marck, I have payments to send, and much more important things to do than type up a nice big intelligent-sounding reply to your rants.

I do quote this though: "Pay per download? ... HAH. They're getting money for something the client didn't even receive. Priceless. (literally) But that's how it works! No download, you get money via clickstream! Simple!"

"I'm pretty sure I made this clear before, but I tested about 20 different files, and on each one I did a single survey, each one different. They all failed."

With that line, you seem to be an enraged downloader who is mad that he couldn't get his paypal money generator.exe or facebook account hacker.exe. You also claim to have tried a minimum of TWENTY DIFFERENT SURVEYS. This was either a blatant lie or exaggeration. The surveys for all files are the same, and there's five surveys on a download page, maximum. The configuration of some computers (security settings, cookie settings, cache settings, etc) will prevent downloads. Your country, can also prevent the downloads. For example, you may have low-converting offers. Well, sucks to be you!

"So um, yes. What end-product are your users recieving?"

What? Our users don't download files, they upload.

And about the whole Javascript thing, you clearly know more about it than I thought. My bad. The javascript is obfusticated to keep the casual prying eye away. It's a deterent. Go ahead and deobfusticate it, you won't find much.

I'm going to use the biased word again: Let's see a review from someone who has USED THE WEBSITE, not as a downloader, but as an uploader - to earn money. THAT is what the OP of this thread is asking. He is not asking "can I download filz0rz" he is asking will he get PAID.

Every review you read from a member of the site who has actually used our services would give us an A+.
I hope not, FileIce has been a very legitimate company from what I've heard.
(01-11-2012, 01:06 AM)RadarX Wrote: Marck, I have payments to send, and much more important things to do than type up a nice big intelligent-sounding reply to your rants.
I wasn't asking you to respond intelligently, it's just that with issues such as this thread, I would only expect professionalism from a representative of a corporation.

(01-11-2012, 01:06 AM)RadarX Wrote: I do quote this though: "Pay per download? ... HAH. They're getting money for something the client didn't even receive. Priceless. (literally) But that's how it works! No download, you get money via clickstream! Simple!"

"I'm pretty sure I made this clear before, but I tested about 20 different files, and on each one I did a single survey, each one different. They all failed.

With that line, you seem to be an enraged downloader who is mad that he couldn't get his paypal money generator.exe or facebook account hacker.exe. You also claim to have tried a minimum of TWENTY DIFFERENT SURVEYS. This was either a blatant lie or exaggeration. The surveys for all files are the same, and there's five surveys on a download page, maximum. The configuration of some computers (security settings, cookie settings, cache settings, etc) will prevent downloads. Your country, can also prevent the downloads. For example, you may have low-converting offers. Well, sucks to be you!

Actually I was led to the site by looking for some documentation on Skyrim that looks interesting, but alas I didn't find it. And yes, I did check browser compatibility, I even used multiple browsers over a desktop, my old P4 file server, and a notebook (As well as through proxies). It seems strange to me that all of them would fail, so I apologize for not making that clear, I used different Operating systems with various browsers to test, that's what I meant by "different surverys".

(01-11-2012, 01:06 AM)RadarX Wrote: "So um, yes. What end-product are your users recieving?"

What? Our users don't download files, they upload.

User obviously means the end-target, client, asset, whatever. If I meant uploaders, I would have specified that. And yeah, obviously nobody downloads, you just proved my point. Nothing is legitimate.

(01-11-2012, 01:06 AM)RadarX Wrote: I'm going to use the biased word again: Let's see a review from someone who has USED THE WEBSITE, not as a downloader, but as an uploader - to earn money. THAT is what the OP of this thread is asking. He is not asking "can I download filz0rz" he is asking will he get PAID.

Every review you read from a member of the site who has actually used our services would give us an A+.

Again, all I can use to battle this information is the word "money". That's where the positive payout reviews are coming from. The only thing I have an issue with, on this site, is the downloads, and the way people try to make money using your services. If it wasn't false clickstream (people thinking it's a real program) I wouldn't have a problem if you moderated your downloads to have real-virus-free-not-fake programs.
And yes, I know my rant was off-topic, but I stumbled across those posts and threads on the forum, and I was rather irritated by it. Forgive me for having some sense of honor in the way I make money.
Well Marck, this thread was directed towards people who had used the site to earn money - not as a downloader, but as an uploader. This makes your whole rant irrelevant.

And no, you can not force-enable a download by activating parts of the JS out of line. If that were possible, we'd be using a different method of authenticating downloads right now.

I do not believe that FileIce is a scam, but it's not the best monetization method. You can use a link sharing (Pay per click) like AdCraft, AdScence, etc. with some methods from e-books and make some money real quick. If you're just going for some cash on the side then sites like FileIce and ShareCash are decent ways to make some small money on the side. Good luck with making your money. Smile
(01-11-2012, 05:47 PM)-Slick- Wrote: I do not believe that FileIce is a scam, but it's not the best monetization method. You can use a link sharing (Pay per click) like AdCraft, AdScence, etc. with some methods from e-books and make some money real quick. If you're just going for some cash on the side then sites like FileIce and ShareCash are decent ways to make some small money on the side. Good luck with making your money. Smile

I think you have it backwards.. Adf.Ly and related sites are not good ways to make large sums of money. We've got people making $300+ a day with FileIce, lmfao.
(01-11-2012, 05:31 PM)RadarX Wrote: Well Marck, this thread was directed towards people who had used the site to earn money - not as a downloader, but as an uploader. This makes your whole rant irrelevant.

And no, you can not force-enable a download by activating parts of the JS out of line. If that were possible, we'd be using a different method of authenticating downloads right now.

I suggest you learn about your own code.
I've never heard of it being a scam until now. I've read all 11 pages and it seems there could be a high chance it is. I use the website to make money.
(01-11-2012, 06:27 PM)kid$ Wrote: I've never heard of it being a scam until now. I've read all 11 pages and it seems there could be a high chance it is. I use the website to make money.

There's only 6 pages in this thread, unless you have your forum view set to something aside from it's default count per page.
(01-11-2012, 06:35 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: There's only 6 pages in this thread, unless you have your forum view set to something aside from it's default count per page.

Yeah I have my thread set to something else besides default. If I set my page to default it lags me a bit. To avoid the lag I change it from default.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Make 1000 $ /month with FileIce with 10 minutes work per day Luke 51 23,356 04-29-2014, 10:07 PM
Last Post: suryamindwi
  Earn $100+ daily on Fileice! John* 5 2,340 04-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Brooke
  Lockerz scam? saumil 54 9,388 01-03-2014, 04:50 AM
Last Post: paviya
  Earn Like Me in Fileice ,Sexy earnings -Elision- 10 3,369 10-10-2012, 12:31 PM
Last Post: leoiker
  Anti Fileice Guide | Complete Surveys Easily EliteGuys.ORG 6 2,924 10-10-2012, 12:29 PM
Last Post: leoiker