Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 1.0 Released
You gotta love windows and how it has progressed.
Reminds me of when i used to open my cereal box to which i would find a disc inside...
..Good times.
(02-25-2010, 09:12 AM)Peachy™ Wrote: Reminds me of when i used to open my cereal box to which i would find a disc inside...
..Good times.

You mean you hide your pr0nx in ya cereal? O.o
Good hiding place! Big Grin
[Image: 58iH.gif]
That's amazing, collectors item right there! Tongue

Technology never ceases to surprise me.

Ethical
[Image: 73gfi8.jpg]
My dad got some of the floppy.. He save it in a box at the store room.. I think the floppy already damaged lol, maybe rats or cockroach already eat that disk.. XD
(04-07-2010, 08:27 AM)MyFolder Wrote: My dad got some of the floppy.. He save it in a box at the store room.. I think the floppy already damaged lol, maybe rats or cockroach already eat that disk.. XD

Lol, I've still got my old floppy disks. I have about 15 unused ones and 5 used ones that I used to backup 1 folder that was about 7 MB in size lol.

It's amazing how fast things have changed. From 1.44MB floppy disk to 64GB Memory sticks or 1Tb hardrives.
The OLD OS's I have collected are Windows 2.0,Windows 3.0,Windows 96, Windows 98, Windows ME. I don't have the other Windows 3.0 with the networking support. Nice that you have Windows 1.0. There are probably old as crap computers somewhere with someone throwing the discs out without them knowing what they can be worth maybe. Tongue

I have hundreds of floppy disks in the garage. So many stacks of them. I guess I can hold onto them too.
[Image: 25ibtxj.png]
WOW!!! I cant even remember the last time i used a floppy. Tongue
Awesome collection dude. That will be like a relic in about 10 years or so.
[Image: technome.jpg]
S.M.A.R.T.A.S.S.
HAHA Nice Omni. Funny thing is that I walked into my house last night and saw a white box with a modem inside. I almost had a heart attack because I thought we had finally got DSL and I needed to install it... Turns out my aunt gave my grandma a 56K modem because she thought I could use it some how >.> I am going to keep it for kicks as well xD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Firefox 5 Released (June 21, 2011) AceInfinity 65 15,842 08-11-2011, 11:46 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity