Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 1.0 Released
Play some Ultima games. Those were great C64 games.

[Image: ultima_v_-_warriors_of_destiny_01.gif]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpItyVakkbE[/yt]
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Wow, these are seriously old... I might see if I can purchase some on ebay!
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
You can get emulators for most of them now.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Hm.

They actually look to be quite a bit of fun. I'll have to download some.

-LS
[Image: r7g7j89si72ysmkv4yzm.png]

"Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow."
you should upload windows 1.0 Smile
(10-24-2009, 11:29 AM)ktmrider530 Wrote: The odd thing is that windows still sucks as bad now as it did then lol. Not trying to start a fight, just playing around a little.

The only actual Windows Operating System that killed was Windows Vista and I think Windows 95... I forget though... I love Windows XP though, I'm going to switch to Windows 7 if I get a new Laptop. If I get a nice speedy laptop with massive RAM and nice spects I will install Linux and run Windows 7 or XP in a virtual box. I haven't ever used Windows 3.1, but I have used System 7 Ohmy on my Windows XP and I have used it on the Apple Computer that had System 7 installed on it. My dad throw it away, because he hates Apple.
Very nice too!

I have still got all of the original installation floppies (3.5 inch),
for Windows 3.1 and also DOS 6.0, at my brother's house.

In fact, I think I have copies of almost every software application that I have ever had.

I used to like the Amiga though, for games, as the graphics were pretty good,
and I still have an Amiga and an Atari, (for Cubase), even though I have recently run Cubase from Windows XP.

I also have about 7 PC's or so, (not including a few laptops), with differing OS's installed on each.
[Image: SF1d.gif]

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
------------------------------------------------------------------
Holy crap. Keep them safe, and in the future, your kids could be billionaires by selling them.
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
I got a installation box for Windows 3.0 with about 20 floppies. My dad gave it to me, he found it in the basement Tongue.
I think we have those too. My father does basically. Floppies...... I like how they smell Big Grin
(01-02-2010, 02:07 AM)SkullTraill Wrote: Holy crap. Keep them safe, and in the future, your kids could be billionaires by selling them.

If I was a father there would be no way I would allow me kids to sell these.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Firefox 5 Released (June 21, 2011) AceInfinity 65 15,846 08-11-2011, 11:46 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity