Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Publishing question.
I'm not to familiar with visual basic but when I am trying to deploy my project it creates a whole install file. I don't want that, I want it to execute without installing anything. How would I do this?

Thanks in advance!

-Trinity Blackhat
(10-24-2009, 05:06 AM)HatredTrinity Wrote: I'm not to familiar with visual basic but when I am trying to deploy my project it creates a whole install file. I don't want that, I want it to execute without installing anything. How would I do this?

Thanks in advance!

-Trinity Blackhat

do you mean install file of the project you deployed?
I just want this program to be a standalone executable.
hmm.. i dont quite see the picture.. does it say you have o install visual basic runtime?

have you tried going to FILE > Make Project EXE?
(10-24-2009, 05:16 AM)dongblues Wrote: hmm.. i dont quite see the picture.. does it say you have o install visual basic runtime?

have you tried going to FILE > Make Project EXE?

No the program run's fine.... I want to publish the project as a standalone. I don't want to publish the program having to install it's self in order to work.

Also I don't have that option. I am using Visual Basic 2008
(10-24-2009, 05:26 AM)HatredTrinity Wrote: No the program run's fine.... I want to publish the project as a standalone. I don't want to publish the program having to install it's self in order to work.

Also I don't have that option. I am using Visual Basic 2008

Use build, not publish.
[Image: Lj]
Yeah. Do what Vorfin said. I used to have that trouble too.
[Image: ouwg0slq0vtagvzl4u8w.jpg]

Giveaway of the Day: [Image: ticker1.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Publishing my program camf 12 2,201 01-15-2012, 02:09 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity