Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Promoting Social Network
(08-01-2011, 01:58 PM)Laugh Wrote: You seriously think you'll find one? Jesus.

There is Google+, I had an invite, but I don't really use it. Not sure if you still need an invite, but it is a lot better. The only thing I hate about Google is how they think that all of your account logins need to be "linked" in some way. Honestly, just leave it be, I don't want to have to sign into 10 different website franchises owned by them everytime I login to Gmail or Youtube.
Like Ace said try Google+. I can invite you, too. I think its fun.
Have you treid google plus I can give you an invitation if needed. Just send me a pm.
Blackhat Will generate 10,000 unique traffic to your site for $10.

My name is FISH.
I know use google plus just to update you all! Thanks for all the feedback though. Even though I;m replying a year later lol.
[Image: banner.jpg]
(08-09-2011, 04:05 PM)Yoda™ Wrote: What about google+?Its same as facebook,only little better,with more features.

Google+ is just a repackaged version of Facebook that they managed to ruin. Orkut is nice if you're trying to stick with the idea of Facebook.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
Whats so bad about google+? It's like facebook but it's more explained the circle feature is in facebook but it's like its berried under it. I like the calmness of google plus but Orkut is to idk I don't like it. But thanks for the feed back Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some FREE Open Source Social Networking Scripts on net envira 7 1,713 03-27-2011, 08:27 PM
Last Post: Epicly
  AN open source FORUM+SOCIAL NETWORKING envira 2 807 02-12-2011, 08:21 AM
Last Post: w00pz
  Huge Free Social Networking Icon Set Omniscient 5 1,106 11-12-2010, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Twicks