Support Forums

Full Version: Promoting Social Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am looking into switching from facebook to a website different but kinda the same as facebook. I can promote and bring all my friends from facebook to this site and I have to like it. I do not want pay but wouldn't not mind it. But if you have a social network then post the link. Please no pre-build ones that were build off sites like ning. And make sure there is not to much going on like myspace but if so! And your willing to change that for a couple hundred members then post and say so.

I am leaving facebook because I am fed up with them changing there layout and now there chat. I really don't like it anymore and my friends are right next to me with this idea.
You can join Netlog, it's a nice social network here in Europe.
I dnt like the fact that it has to much going on, kinda like myspace. Facebook is the same but! It (use to) have it all spread out so it didn't feel over whelming.
I personally like fuc*book,
You should switch to that lol
Myspace or Bebo, give them a try. Smile
Yea Myspace is the cloest to being the same.
You seriously think you'll find one? Jesus.
Not much people use Bebo much anymore, you should just stick to facebook altough I never use It.
Zaynga.com is good, kinda like FB and Myspace.
What about google+?Its same as facebook,only little better,with more features.
Pages: 1 2