Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess I'm screwed...
I'm taking a drug called seroquel, And i am Not even prescribed to it, i screwed m body because I'm taking this. my body has had a pretty shocking reaction to it. And when i wake up after i take it my mouth is dry as anything, along with that I've screwed myself up with coffee and energy drinks. I can't trust myself to even look after my own body. if only i wasn't so addicted to these drugs.
Don't use addiction as an excuse. If you really want to quit, you will.
I've got several friends who were addicted to meth and speed, and every one of them was able to quit right on the spot, because they wanted to.

I don't mean to sound like a dick, but it needed to be said. The more you let yourself make excuses, the longer you're going to drag on your drug usage... just quit. Quit right now, right as you're reading my post. From here on out, make a commitment to yourself to just stop. There is no "slowly quitting" or "easing yourself off", just quit cold turkey. I KNOW you can do it, so if you really want to, now's the time.
I can't quit because i have gotten Use to using this as a method to make me fall Asleep, do You think I will it Straight away? there's no way in hell that i can prevent myself from this Dosage, seroquel is a Anti psychotic, And I have become way to used to It, it is to achievable for some people that can come out and admit that they are hooked to a drug, it is hard enough that i have to admit I'm addicted but you got to look at it from my perspective, have you ever been hooked On these kind's of drugs or any at all? I can see where you're coming from but at least try to look at it from my side.
See a doctor and ask for help.
(07-28-2011, 09:25 PM)Billy Mays™ Wrote: I can't quit because i have gotten Use to using this as a method to make me fall Asleep, do You think I will it Straight away? there's no way in hell that i can prevent myself from this Dosage, seroquel is a Anti psychotic, And I have become way to used to It, it is to achievable for some people that can come out and admit that they are hooked to a drug, it is hard enough that i have to admit I'm addicted but you got to look at it from my perspective, have you ever been hooked On these kind's of drugs or any at all? I can see where you're coming from but at least try to look at it from my side.

I never have been addicted to drugs, no. But like I said, I know several people who were addicted to serious drugs (mostly meth) and were able to quit on the spot.

Addiction is all in the head. Well, you will have physical withdrawals too, but you've got to fight those with your mind.

Is it gonna be easy to quit? No.
Is it gonna suck ass, and be one of the worst experiences of your life? Probably.
But would you rather go through some withdrawals for a while, or spend the rest of your (probably short lived) life being dependent upon some drug just to feel normal?

You're going to feel like crap, but you should have thought of that before you started taking seroquel. Now you've got to deal with the consequences... but you'll be happy you got it over with in the end.
(07-28-2011, 10:29 PM)Terridax Wrote: I never have been addicted to drugs, no. But like I said, I know several people who were addicted to serious drugs (mostly meth) and were able to quit on the spot.

Addiction is all in the head. Well, you will have physical withdrawals too, but you've got to fight those with your mind.

Is it gonna be easy to quit? No.
Is it gonna suck ass, and be one of the worst experiences of your life? Probably.
But would you rather go through some withdrawals for a while, or spend the rest of your (probably short lived) life being dependent upon some drug just to feel normal?

You're going to feel like crap, but you should have thought of that before you started taking seroquel. Now you've got to deal with the consequences... but you'll be happy you got it over with in the end.
Aint no way I'm getting over the addiction, I'm hooked And ill stay on it even though it causes me emotional And physical pain.
I have things to help me sleep that are non illegal and non additive if you need the name pm me Big Grin
(07-28-2011, 11:57 PM)Billy Mays™ Wrote: Aint no way I'm getting over the addiction, I'm hooked And ill stay on it even though it causes me emotional And physical pain.
Well, I don't know what to tell you then. If you're not willing to quit, there's nothing that anyone can do to help you. You've got to help yourself first.
(07-28-2011, 09:11 PM)Billy Mays™ Wrote: I'm taking a drug called seroquel, And i am Not even prescribed to it, i screwed m body because I'm taking this. my body has had a pretty shocking reaction to it. And when i wake up after i take it my mouth is dry as anything, along with that I've screwed myself up with coffee and energy drinks. I can't trust myself to even look after my own body. if only i wasn't so addicted to these drugs.

My girlfriend's younger sister takes Seroquel. It's a pretty serious drug. She's even hallucinated while taking it. I'd seriously recommend discontinuing use, because if you're not prescribed by a doctor to take it, it can have serious effects on your body.
Just stop with it, smoke some weed instead it will help you Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guess my OS! TalishHF 23 3,935 03-03-2012, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Cubee
  Guess that person! - BACK. Beautiful 6 982 07-20-2011, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Beautiful
  Guess who's meeting Troy Brown tonight? Robbieava 9 957 09-29-2010, 05:27 AM
Last Post: Brenth ™
  Crap! We're screwed Reality 9 1,031 07-29-2010, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Zyptic
  Guess whos back...@TRINIT S1d3 D00r 0 510 06-25-2010, 02:18 PM