Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crap! We're screwed
Just not really.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38434537/ns/...nce-space/

/discuss
We wont be alive then anyway, our grandchildren will have to deal with it. Superman

Otherwise, our government is responsible for this!
Want to learn more about hacking?
jacobriggs.io
Yeah sucks for my great grand kids but hey what you going to do, right?
[Image: qMBBR2p.png]
It's small enough to nuke before it hits earth. I'm sure in 175 years we'll not have any problems dealing with this tiny 1700 feet wide rock. Nukes have a huge blast radius.

A one megaton bomb would basically turn this into dust.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Times like this you need Superman Superman
This is old news my friend. They've know about this asteroid for several years now. And they're not too worried about it.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Asteroid could threaten Earth in 2182 (we will be dead by then) I think most people on this forum will be dead in 90 years from now or less.

(07-29-2010, 04:44 PM)Omniscient Wrote: It's small enough to nuke before it hits earth. I'm sure in 175 years we'll not have any problems dealing with this tiny 1700 feet wide rock. Nukes have a huge blast radius.

A one megaton bomb would basically turn this into dust.

That's probably true. Our technology would be so advance in 175 years it wouldn't be funny. At least they would get a great light show.
Some tests showed a while back that the power of the nukes America has ALONE could blow the earth in two.
(07-29-2010, 06:26 PM)Bronze Wrote: Some tests showed a while back that the power of the nukes America has ALONE could blow the earth in two.

They say theirs enough nukes in the world that it could blow the Earth up 10 times.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I guess I'm screwed... Billy Mays 11 2,004 03-03-2012, 09:37 AM
Last Post: ///ViNcE
  Oh crap! Oh crap! Oh crap! YouTube Got 404'd (For Me Only?) Resistance 14 2,593 10-26-2010, 06:44 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Crap Talker cheeseburger 3 832 12-21-2009, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Grizzly
  Holy crap do i have a hangover! DAMINK™ 14 3,421 12-20-2009, 02:52 AM
Last Post: Muzen