Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Closed Till Tomorrow] Hazardous GFX Service | Free | Fast | Reliable!
The blue one looks alright, but you need to work on some different text effects. The stroke is simple to do, but maybe try some blending options? gradients? glows (inner/outer)?
(07-26-2011, 06:28 PM)Ace Wrote: The blue one looks alright, but you need to work on some different text effects. The stroke is simple to do, but maybe try some blending options? gradients? glows (inner/outer)?
I will do that.. do you think you could help me out via TeamViewer?
Just show me some things?
[Image: sighype.gif]
Ace and some other members have posted some really nice tutorials. Thanks guys!
[Image: ikRHOXJqr4pLP.png]
(07-26-2011, 06:31 PM)Hazardous Wrote: I will do that.. do you think you could help me out via TeamViewer?
Just show me some things?

You shouldn't always allow people to go on your computer with TeamViewer, but I can show you a couple things on the forum, just request a few guides and i'll be happy to help you out Smile

My main thing is abstract, that's where my imagination comes in:
[Image: ibOqxu.png]

This piece for example shows how you can make something out of nothing almost, it's just gradients and lines, no brushes here. If it was bigger you could make use of the circles by putting letters in them?

Not to take over your thread, but get used to some other effects, and you'll do some amazing stuff. Stroke is used too often, I used it lots when I started too.
(07-26-2011, 07:20 PM)Ace Wrote: You shouldn't always allow people to go on your computer with TeamViewer, but I can show you a couple things on the forum, just request a few guides and i'll be happy to help you out Smile

My main thing is abstract, that's where my imagination comes in:

This piece for example shows how you can make something out of nothing almost, it's just gradients and lines, no brushes here. If it was bigger you could make use of the circles by putting letters in them?

Not to take over your thread, but get used to some other effects, and you'll do some amazing stuff. Stroke is used too often, I used it lots when I started too.
Please teach me how to make this
Sure, i've provided a PSD in this thread: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=20849

All you really need to do, is create a line, flip it so it's vertical, apply wind, copy that layer, flip it horizontal and apply wind so that the spikes are on both sides of the line. Then create a "color" blending layer, and drag a rainbow gradient over it to give the line color. Go into your filters, apply ripple and wave (slight). Then underneath the color layer, make a small gradient outward from the center of the line, and copy it across the line so there's multiple circles. The color gradient will take over the look for the circles. No need to worry about it much. Apply a gradient over the circles though too, under the color layer.

Start with this first: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=13349
I would be interested in a avatar that somehow expresses "Launcher"
I came up with my nickname and a rocket launcher but maybe you can somehow create something better.
Obviously anyone ahead of me or behind without one you can do first but if you ever have free time I would love to see what you could come up with =]
[Image: odILW.png]
(07-27-2011, 08:46 AM)Launcher Wrote: I would be interested in a avatar that somehow expresses "Launcher"
I came up with my nickname and a rocket launcher but maybe you can somehow create something better.
Obviously anyone ahead of me or behind without one you can do first but if you ever have free time I would love to see what you could come up with =]
I will start on it later. I am going somewhere today so just stay tuned and subscribe to the thread or wait for a PM.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ๖ۣۜмσg тιмєz's Free Graphics Service ๖ۣۜмσg тιмєz 1 524 12-10-2011, 01:43 PM
Last Post: D3xus
  GFX Service here. Avtar, Sign, banner More. Shekhar 4 789 08-30-2011, 11:00 AM
Last Post: Prominent
  Bob The Builder's Signature Shop! (CLOSED) Moved to TechLife! Bob The Builder 14 1,597 07-10-2011, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Bob The Builder
  [Free Service] Sig / Avatar / Banner [Photoshop] ๖ۣۜDunsparth 0 646 06-16-2011, 05:41 PM
Last Post: ๖ۣۜDunsparth
  [REQUEST FULFILLED] Support Feather [CLOSED] F.ate 2 768 06-04-2011, 07:53 PM
Last Post: F.ate