Support Forums

Full Version: [Closed Till Tomorrow] Hazardous GFX Service | Free | Fast | Reliable!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You must use the below form if you want a signature, avatar, etc.

Form
Text:
Render:
Color:
Color2:
Font (Choose From here.):
Additional Features:

Code:
[b][color=#FF4500]Avatar, Sig, or Banner?:[/color]
[color=#FF4500]Text:[/color]
[color=#FF4500]Render:[/color]
[color=#FF4500]Color:[/color]
[color=#FF4500]Color2:[/color]
[color=#FF4500]Font (URL)[/color]:
[color=#FF4500]Additional Features:[/color][/b]

Previous Work

Vouches

[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]
You should really work on your work, seriously. >.> Read some tutorials.
(07-26-2011, 04:43 PM)Destruct Wrote: [ -> ]Hey if you could make Destruct, Do whatever you want just make it cool.
[Image: Destruct-2.png]
Hope you like! :/
Droid, do you give tutorials? Im not very good, and im looking to be going back to school for Graphic design...

(07-26-2011, 05:28 PM)Teruko Wrote: [ -> ]Droid, do you give tutorials? Im not very good, and im looking to be going back to school for Graphic design...

[Image: sig-1.png]
(07-26-2011, 05:51 PM)Hazardous Wrote: [ -> ][Image: sig-1.png]

Umm, thanks this helped me a LOT? No really, do you? I would love to learn. I’m just looking for basic formality from someone else.
(07-26-2011, 06:21 PM)Teruko Wrote: [ -> ]Umm, thanks this helped me a LOT? No really, do you? I would love to learn. I’m just looking for basic formality from someone else.
Not really.. and you know that this is Hazardous the owner of TMS?
(07-26-2011, 06:21 PM)Teruko Wrote: [ -> ]Umm, thanks this helped me a LOT? No really, do you? I would love to learn. I’m just looking for basic formality from someone else.

Just look around the forum, there's tons...

Here's one of my own for an abstract line effect: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=13349

(07-26-2011, 06:25 PM)Hazardous Wrote: [ -> ]Not really.. and you know that this is Hazardous the owner of TMS?

He was asking if you had any tutorials for graphics lol, I don't see how that's relevant to his question
More updates!

[Image: sig-1.png]

[Image: sig-3.png]

[Image: avatar.png]

[Image: Destruct-2.png]
(07-26-2011, 06:25 PM)Hazardous Wrote: [ -> ]Not really.. and you know that this is Hazardous the owner of TMS?

Ha! that’s funny. Completely forgot who you were...... -_-
Pages: 1 2