Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Girlfriend
If you don’t find confidence within yourself, find it in her. I’m sure there is something she will do that you really like, and actions that she will make to flirt or congress with you. Use this to your advantage, and use it against her to benefit your confidence, or actions.
[Image: ikRHOXJqr4pLP.png]
Me
Oh ______, you will not win this war. <3

Her
lies <3

Her
I'm pretty sure I won

Me
im pretty sure you didnt

Her
I call a time out till Tuesday when I get back! starting now

Me
Okay well I get the last poke until then! Where are you going?

Her
grr! and it's a church trip we are going camping somewhere but I gotta leave at like 6:30 in the mornin

Me
oh i see. thats too early! O.O

Her
I know! so I'm gonna go to sleep that'd why I called a time out (: but can I pleeeeeeaseeeeeeee be the last one to poke you??

Me
Hmm, okay goodnight ;) and yeah but only this one time! <3

Her
thank you (: goodnight sweet dreams <3
Yeah that would be fine.
Wouldn't hurt to see if she does have feelings for you or whatever is going on if you do not care if its not private anymore or anything.

Hmm its nice that she said goodnight sweet dreams and everything and put a heart but I think it would be best if you left the heart out...thats kind of a girly thing.

In that convo it just seems like its hard to tell if she is even flirting with you...maybe a little bit but you need to just try to be a bit more confident about yourself and say you want to play a game called 21 questions and then start with like basic things like whats your favorite "Blank" then you can move onto like how many guys have you dated or kissed ect then how far have you gone with a guy...and then a few questions in you could ask her if you are a guy she would date or if you are her type. =]
[Image: odILW.png]
(07-25-2011, 12:34 PM)Teruko Wrote: If you don’t find confidence within yourself, find it in her. I’m sure there is something she will do that you really like, and actions that she will make to flirt or congress with you. Use this to your advantage, and use it against her to benefit your confidence, or actions.
That was pretty detailed. I will have to read this a few more times to fully understand.

Oh! And we were having a poke war. <3
(07-25-2011, 12:37 PM)Launcher Wrote: Yeah that would be fine.
Wouldn't hurt to see if she does have feelings for you or whatever is going on if you do not care if its not private anymore or anything.

Hmm its nice that she said goodnight sweet dreams and everything and put a heart but I think it would be best if you left the heart out...thats kind of a girly thing.

In that convo it just seems like its hard to tell if she is even flirting with you...maybe a little bit but you need to just try to be a bit more confident about yourself and say you want to play a game called 21 questions and then start with like basic things like whats your favorite "Blank" then you can move onto like how many guys have you dated or kissed ect then how far have you gone with a guy...and then a few questions in you could ask her if you are a guy she would date or if you are her type. =]
Okay, the heart thing shall go. Lol. </3... JUST KIDDING! Big Grin

But we have already gone over this stuff and also, I don't want to make her feel like she has to talk to me by playing 21 questions. I think if we just have a bunch of little conversations like that, it will be all good.

Also, if I asked her if I was the type of guy she would date, she would be like "Yes!!"

When I saw her at six flags, I walked off to get a refill (lol) at one point. Later that day, my sister told me that blue looked at me (my back was turned) and she smiled really big like she was excited and looked back at my sister smiling.

So that's good.
(07-25-2011, 11:25 AM)Believable Wrote: Nope, that's why you're still in my bed ;)

lmfao you won that one then. Sad

[Image: YzwzC.png]
(07-25-2011, 12:37 PM)roody poo Wrote: That was pretty detailed. I will have to read this a few more times to fully understand.

Oh! And we were having a poke war. <3

I dont know. I was just trying to say that there are ways of building your confidence from another persons actions.
[Image: ikRHOXJqr4pLP.png]
There is no rush man, to be completely honest I didn't have a girlfriend til I was 16. Until that point I absolutely failed at talking to girls. After your first girlfriend talking to girls is just easy. My advice is just don't rush into a relationship, find a girl that you really click with, and the first relationship is also the hardest breakup you will encounter (or at least it was for me).
(07-25-2011, 04:33 PM)RiXXoN Wrote: There is no rush man, to be completely honest I didn't have a girlfriend til I was 16. Until that point I absolutely failed at talking to girls. After your first girlfriend talking to girls is just easy. My advice is just don't rush into a relationship, find a girl that you really click with, and the first relationship is also the hardest breakup you will encounter (or at least it was for me).
I don't know why, but I have a feeling that I will not date this girl. I feel like it just won't happen. I have been in this type of situation (not relationship related) and it never happened. So damn.
(07-25-2011, 02:04 PM)roody poo Wrote: Okay, the heart thing shall go. Lol. </3... JUST KIDDING! Big Grin

But we have already gone over this stuff and also, I don't want to make her feel like she has to talk to me by playing 21 questions. I think if we just have a bunch of little conversations like that, it will be all good.

Also, if I asked her if I was the type of guy she would date, she would be like "Yes!!"

When I saw her at six flags, I walked off to get a refill (lol) at one point. Later that day, my sister told me that blue looked at me (my back was turned) and she smiled really big like she was excited and looked back at my sister smiling.

So that's good.

Honestly you said it yourself. If you asked her that you were the type of guy for her that she would say YES!! then what are you waiting for!
Just ask her out on a date one time because you know she will say yes.
Good luck though. =]

[Image: odILW.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Girlfriend lonely Amorrissey4 0 626 10-30-2015, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Amorrissey4
  Visiting Ex Girlfriend Twilightsteve 3 994 05-21-2014, 07:07 AM
Last Post: Callum
  Spending More Time With Girlfriend epicolizard 5 1,345 02-25-2014, 12:57 AM
Last Post: NunezJ
  my girlfriend left me, I might not have a catmario 1 832 08-08-2013, 01:21 AM
Last Post: Clark