Support Forums

Full Version: First Girlfriend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello, Support Forums. This is my first thread and I hope it gets a lot of replies! My topic today is going to be about my first girlfriend. Well, I don't actually have a girlfriend yet. I need one and I am looking forward to the day, hopefully soon.

Let me tell you about myself: I am turning 16 in a few weeks, my name is ______ and I have decent looks, an average body build, and I am 5'11". Not much muscle, not much fat. I do have mild acne though and I'm afraid this is a huge turn off to the ladies. I also have a freckle in my eyeball. It is very noticeable, and I am concerned about it too.

So I am going to 10th grade. I should be going to 11th grade right now (school starts in 1 week), but I failed 7th grade. My sister is in 7th grade and is about to be in 8th grade. My sister is a cheerleader and she cheered with this girl that is one grade ahead of her, and one grade below me. I will call her 'blue' on here.

I was riding to pick my sister up from cheer practice, and blue walks with my sister to the car, and my sister introduces her to my stepmom. I notice that blue is very pretty and has these amazing eyes. I just looked at her, and kept to myself. I acted as if she wasn't even there. I had my iPod earphones in too.

Later that day, I am out front shooting around on my basketball goal with my sister, when she tells me blue said "Was that your brother in the front seat? (:". I was wondering if that was me she was talking about, and my sister said yes, it was me. My sister said "Yeah, why?" and she replied with "He is sooo hot! (:".

A few days after I found out she thought I was "hot", I searched for blue on facebook. I found her, sent her a friend request, and she accepted it. We then started talking on facebook, and I got her number. We texted a little and it was weird, and at times she would just stop texting out of nowhere. I usually just waited for her to text me the next day.

We texted for a few months. We had a few fights, too. One time, about 1 month in of texting her daily, her little "stop replying to me" thing started to piss me off, and I have told her to at least say bye if she has to go and she agreed she would. Well she did it again, and I just stopped replying to her texts. Then she called my sister and was actually about to cry because she "realized that im not like other guys that don't give a crap about girls." So we started texting more.

I can just keep typing about this all day, but this is already way tl;dr. So here is my point: do you think I can get her if I ask her out? I saw her at six flags yesterday when I was walking with my sister and I didn't say much. Although she gave me a hug when she left. I felt her boobs press against my chest <3.

I have biology when school starts and so does she. There is a possibility that we will have class together. I have a very bad problem though, I am sensitive to embarrassment. I guess it could be self confidence related, but don't worry, I don't get picked on. See what happens is, if I get pointed out in any way, I turn nice and red and so do my ears. It is horrible.

I feel like there is more to say but I don't want to waste any more of your time. Tell me what you think!
Well first let me tell you that girls are pretty random and always want to just have fun.
You explain that she said you were hot and all so if you were to ask her out then I am sure she would say yes.
You gave a lot of information as well but still might not have been enough.
You see, if you talk to a girl to much you become in the "friend zone" and is no way out of that. You need to ask girls out when you first get to know them and not months later or else they become more of your friend or texting buddy than anything...this may be why she does not say goodbye or doesn't seem to matter since you are just a texting buddy or someone to talk to when she is bored ect.

Honestly I would just ask her out though I know you are embarressed or maybe shy ect. and I was too at your age. It may be hard to do but with the internet these days I feel like you could "half" ask her out on the internet and just tell what she would really say when you do it in person...almost cheating but would be less trouble and save some embarressment. Maybe text her and say if she thought it would be weird if you two ever started dating or come up with something with your situations.

On another note: I remember when I had a girlfriend and thought that being in a class with her would be great but really it just seemed more awkward than ever because I had school work to do and having a girlfriend seemed like I just had to focus on her instead and talk to her and get yelled at by the teacher if I did but again...all situations are different.

Honestly just go for it with texting her or messaging her on facebook! Trust me doing it on their is not even weird because it is not face to face and you can really get a feel for what she thinks about you.
Thanks for your answer man! Exactly what I was hoping to get in reply! Well, I am going to ask her out in person (facebook is a bit too much pussy). Also, about 2 months into texting, she asked me "Do you think we will date when school starts" (:" and I said "Of course as long as you're single (;". I am pretty sure she still likes me that way. We have only "kinda" met. I even got a hug. <3 To be honest, I can't stop thinking about her. I know that I can't let her know that yet, but dang.
From previous experience i once just asked a girl out which was out of my league and she suprisingly said yes, so all it takes is guts and don't be too down on yourself if she says no.
I'v never really had problems with girls, I can talk to them well, I'm not shy to hug them or anything.
(07-25-2011, 09:50 AM)roody poo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your answer man! Exactly what I was hoping to get in reply! Well, I am going to ask her out in person (facebook is a bit too much pussy). Also, about 2 months into texting, she asked me "Do you think we will date when school starts" (:" and I said "Of course as long as you're single (;". I am pretty sure she still likes me that way. We have only "kinda" met. I even got a hug. <3 To be honest, I can't stop thinking about her. I know that I can't let her know that yet, but dang.

With that being said she seems pretty much into you. Not many girls are like boys, whom lie to their partners/non-partners to get inside their pants. There's nothing more to say as you've got her in your arms. Just be sweet and suave.
(07-25-2011, 10:14 AM)Diction Wrote: [ -> ]With that being said she seems pretty much into you. Not many girls are like boys, whom lie to their partners/non-partners to get inside their pants. There's nothing more to say as you've got her in your arms. Just be sweet and suave.
So I have a chance? What about the acne thing? :/ Is it a turn off?
(07-25-2011, 10:51 AM)roody poo Wrote: [ -> ]So I have a chance? What about the acne thing? :/ Is it a turn off?

There's only one way to know for sure, just ask her, talk to her.
(07-25-2011, 10:56 AM)Believable Wrote: [ -> ]There's only one way to know for sure, just ask her, talk to her.
There is no way that I am going to ask her something like that. The key to girls is self confidence right? Well asking what she thinks of a part of me is kinda not confident.
Just try and get talking to her, if you're freinds. Then try and swerve it into a personal conversation, then just slip in the comment "So what do you think about me?". If she looks embarreses to answer it then you don't need an answer ;)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5