Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whey Protein: GOOD or BAD?
Oh I was referring to Protein filled diets to build up fatty proteins which will help reconstruct muscle after its been damaged from a hard work out.
No I'm not trying to get fat to turn into muscle. I'm skinny and trying to gain muscle weight.
Protein is what you need to get muscle though or else your losing it all after a hard work out.
I'm seeing some results from it after changing supplements, it's good.
[Image: 259.png]
(07-27-2011, 09:37 PM)Analyze™ Wrote: I'm seeing some results from it after changing supplements, it's good.

I don't know if you can notice it right off the bat, but once i took it one day. I weighed myself a couple days later, and found out i gained 4 pounds. I worked out today and took another dose of it. We shall see whats it store for this one.
Nothing bad with whey protein. I use it everyday to reach my daily protein requirement.

Whey concentrate/blend would work nice to people as it has fast digesting(whey) and slow digesting(casein) protein.

If you're lactose intolerant, I suggest you get a Whey isolate.
[Image: 999d53.png]
‹Affordable • High Quality • Friendly Service›
‹Signatures • Banners • Thread Designs • Company Logos›

Fat doesn't turn in muscle.First you have to burn your fat and then you can build lean muscle.

And about whey proteins.No you do not need them.Healthy diet contains enough proteins for your muscle building. So if you have healthy muscle building diet protein whey is a no.You can save a lot of money by doing that.There are some good protein wheys but they are expensive.And again, better stay to healthy nutrition instead of drinking protein shakes.
[Image: masterfan25805212672368.png]
Strange Music
Hey bro, you just made me laugh on what you said. Seriously, stop recommending people with your broscience. Please give me evidences on the subject that states that whey protein is not healthy.

(08-14-2011, 07:57 AM)Retrotiger Wrote: Hey bro, you just made me laugh on what you said. Seriously, stop recommending people with your broscience. Please give me evidences on the subject that states that whey protein is not healthy.

First of all where I've said that it's not healthy? I'm just saying that it's better to eat healthy food instead of drinking shakes.And second thing are you even in the "body building thing" or you are just some random troll copying text from the internet and claiming to be right.
[Image: masterfan25805212672368.png]
Strange Music
(08-15-2011, 08:10 AM)masterfan Wrote: First of all where I've said that it's not healthy? I'm just saying that it's better to eat healthy food instead of drinking shakes.And second thing are you even in the "body building thing" or you are just some random troll copying text from the internet and claiming to be right.

Yes. I'm a long time member in Bodybuilding.com. I'm currently studying Sports Medicine and getting my NASM CPT soon.

It's always better to have whole food sources rather than supplements. And supplements are literally supplements, to aid something not to be the main source.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Protein Shakes necessary? 101 18 3,268 08-13-2011, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Retrotiger
  Protein for good health. Deris bovin 12 1,584 07-19-2011, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Patrick
  Protein Shakes Fragma 30 6,695 06-15-2011, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Frowneyface