Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whey Protein: GOOD or BAD?
(01-10-2012, 11:45 PM)Riggs Wrote: Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that. Fat and muscle are too entirely different tissues. If you're skinny and taking WP with the aim to gain mass, try increasing your regular calorie intake almost tenfold. If you have a naturally high metabolism, eating much more in general will probably be the most difficult obstacle in your training program.

Riggs is right for the most part. If you are an absolute beginner then there is something called 'noob gains' which turns fat into muscle. But for the majority, if not all regular exercisers, there is two viable options - either you lose fat (which also makes you lose muscle, unfortunately) or you gain muscle (which in turn makes you heavier and more bulkier). You cannot do both at once, it isn't possible. I would suggest for most people to lose fat and weight first, because it is much easier to put on muscle afterwards then having to lose all the bulk and cut. It hurts your body and you often find yourself hungry. But in the end it's personal choice.
Whey proteins aren't good for health because there are many side effects
in whey protein...so we should try to avoid these kind of whey proteins.
hollister smog checks
(01-23-2012, 12:18 AM)Alberto Wrote: Whey proteins aren't good for health because there are many side effects
in whey protein...so we should try to avoid these kind of whey proteins.

Are you sure you know what you're talking about? Side effects in Whey Proteins? It's only plain protein and used as a subsidiary for people that don't get enough of it. You don't even outline the side effects you claim is involved with Whey Proteins. There are no side effects to protein, as it's crucial to regular diet.
I'm pretty sure Whey Protein is an after workout drink.
Just don't expect to drink it while sitting on your computer and building anything.
im not sure about the side effects.But whey protein is for recovering faster for the muscles.You should use a gainer of your choice, you can review each other gainer on bodybuilding's site, gainers are fore getting muscle fast.But you need to have a good nutrition too Smile.
good for making protein brownies and cooking
not good for making shakes.
I'm lactose intolerant too. You don't have to change your diet you know. There's over the counter pills you can take before every time you eat something dairy. It may sound tedious, but you get used to it. Smile There's the Lactaid brand and then there's also store brands, they all work just the same.

90 Day Challenge
I think protein are not good for human body's.If you having protein.Then you must go to gym.
Protein will build you muscles. Trainign would help also.
[Image: i0VVuh9kratzw.gif]
I would say that it is good but you also need lot of vitamine's.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Protein Shakes necessary? 101 18 3,268 08-13-2011, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Retrotiger
  Protein for good health. Deris bovin 12 1,584 07-19-2011, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Patrick
  Protein Shakes Fragma 30 6,695 06-15-2011, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Frowneyface