Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Quickscoping a good idea?
I do it because it's fun, and what's the point of playing a game if you're not having fun?
I used to hate it but, it doesn't bother me anymore. Now that I'm pretty good at MW2 I don't get killed alot by quickscopers.
[Image: casper2fin3.png]

Will Trade Demonoid invite for torrentkids. PM mE
I'm not good at it, so it's whatever. I just think Treyarch should of kept it patched.

Mad
Quickscoping is good if you're good at it, otherwise what's the point of doing it if you're going to fail.
Well it depends what aspect you want to take it as. If you're looking to show off then yes, it is especially neat in Modern Warfare 2. It does get annoying if you're the one getting killed constantly by a kid who plays the game way too often to learn how to 100% master the art of quick scoping..

In realistic terms, I do dislike it. However, games aren't meant to be exactly like real life. At least I don't believe so.
It's fun too do, and master.
Quick scoping can be very inaccurate. But with enough skill anyone can make even the best Sniper cry.

I would say that the best game for Quickscoping would be Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Any other Call of Duty game, I find it extremely hard to quick scope.
This thread is just an epic fail. Almost a disgrace to this forums...How can you honestly make a thread just on quick scoping and if its awesome...

I would post in this topic and make a super long post to explain what a quality post would actually be but I do not even know what quick scoping is except in Halo but from the responses I am guessing this is a Call of Duty thing.

For Halo though, I would have to say that no scoping is as close as it and I love doing that. It is a amazing skill to master and really helps your game play. I really only do it though when my team is winning by a lot because I tend to mess around and try to no scope and fail 80% of the time and die.
[Image: odILW.png]
Yes I love quick-scoping and I hope the bring it back in MW3 it is so fun.
Sometime, Depends if everyone is doing it or not.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Ops - Quickscoping 101 25 2,466 10-21-2011, 12:44 PM
Last Post: пinja
  Have you ever had a video game idea? Snookerbro 18 2,107 09-01-2011, 03:01 PM
Last Post: JDBar
  Idea for an Unofficial SF Minecraft Server Thomas 2 784 08-17-2011, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Xbox360™
  Modern Warfare2 Quickscoping! Starting now! Nick 6 722 08-11-2011, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Solidus