Support Forums

Full Version: Is Quickscoping a good idea?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
What do you guys think?
I think quickscoping is awesome.
I think It's good I like using snipers.
No I don't think it's a good idea. It's far to unrealistic, far to easy, and a totally pointless way of playing the game.

(07-18-2011, 09:33 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]No I don't think it's a good idea. It's far to unrealistic, far to easy, and a totally pointless way of playing the game.

I think it's funny, and a game needs to be funny. Otherwise it will get boring, and people will stop playing it.
(07-18-2011, 09:37 AM)LIUZ Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's funny, and a game needs to be funny. Otherwise it will get boring, and people will stop playing it.

Realism is important as well in my opinion..
(07-18-2011, 10:42 AM)Veryx Wrote: [ -> ]Realism is important as well in my opinion..

It is, but quickscoping still makes it funnier.
Very unrealistic but a fun way to use sniper rifles. I like quickscoping, though I'm not so good at it. Learning though =)
(07-18-2011, 10:55 AM)LIUZ Wrote: [ -> ]It is, but quickscoping still makes it funnier.

How is it funny lol...?
(07-18-2011, 12:19 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]How is it funny lol...?

It's funny to 'skill' your enemy. Can't explain why Big Grin
I do not think anyone, except the idiots at Treyarch, thought Quick-Scoping was a bad idea. After a while games get boring, it is fun to start playing them with a new view/angle (QuickScoping). I cannot wait to see how QuickScoping is in MW3.
Pages: 1 2 3 4