Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Views on Fat/Overweight/Obese people. Their own fault?
As a fat person myself.

17 and about 110-115kg ( scared to weigh myself at the moment )

I can tell you, it is MY fault and no one elses, and now in my adult life i am paying for it.

Fat people have only themselves to blame unless they have a disability which affects weight.
Unless you have some form of health-related condition which is directly causing your obesity, it is your fault and no one else's fault. Plain and simple.
I think fat people are straight up freakin disgusting. Sorry but they just make me sick literally. Seeing their rolls and crap. Yuck...

However I still do feel sorry for them, although most of the time its their own fault. I just think people need to start eating some salad, and crap instead of McDonalds. I honestly have no idea what I would do if I was fat. I am only 140, and 5.8. I am starting to get a tiny tiny bit or a belly myself. But I am literally only like 5% fat. I plan to work out everyday, and crap for my new years resolution. I ma only gaining weight because I work on the computer, and don't work out so its my own fault, and I realize it and that's why I am doing something about it unlike everyone you see that is fat. They did nothing about it. They just let it happen. However some people have genes of being fat because of their parents or grandparents which sucks for them, and I do kinda feel sorry for those kind of fat people..

Also I think they deserve no donations what so ever. Most fat people can live months off their fat without dieing. There are people in Africa however dieing daily lack of food. Which is bullshit. When I see people wasting food when people could live another day off the same food being wasted it makes me sick. Anyways before I write a book in this post I am just going to end it with that. lmao

/rant
(12-27-2011, 01:39 AM)Philly Wrote: I think fat people are straight up freakin disgusting. Sorry but they just make me sick literally. Seeing their rolls and crap. Yuck...

However I still do feel sorry for them, although most of the time its their own fault. I just think people need to start eating some salad, and crap instead of McDonalds. I honestly have no idea what I would do if I was fat. I am only 140, and 5.8. I am starting to get a tiny tiny bit or a belly myself. But I am literally only like 5% fat. I plan to work out everyday, and crap for my new years resolution. I ma only gaining weight because I work on the computer, and don't work out so its my own fault, and I realize it and that's why I am doing something about it unlike everyone you see that is fat. They did nothing about it. They just let it happen. However some people have genes of being fat because of their parents or grandparents which sucks for them, and I do kinda feel sorry for those kind of fat people..

Also I think they deserve no donations what so ever. Most fat people can live months off their fat without dieing. There are people in Africa however dieing daily lack of food. Which is bullshit. When I see people wasting food when people could live another day off the same food being wasted it makes me sick. Anyways before I write a book in this post I am just going to end it with that. lmao

/rant

This is what 5% bodyfat looks like.

[Image: body_building.jpg]

:p
(12-27-2011, 01:50 AM)King Wrote: This is what 5% bodyfat looks like.

[Image: body_building.jpg]

:p

Not necessarily. That is probably just what google images said it was. I was just guessing either way. I know I don't have much though as, if i pinch my stomach I can't pull my skin very far as its tight, and firm. I however lost my six pack since I don't work out, and sit all day long. Lol
(12-27-2011, 01:55 AM)Philly Wrote: Not necessarily. That is probably just what google images said it was. I was just guessing either way. I know I don't have much though as, if i pinch my stomach I can't pull my skin very far as its tight, and firm. I however lost my six pack since I don't work out, and sit all day long. Lol

True. Usually 10% BFP or lower you will have a visible six pack. Sorry for getting off-topic OP.
(12-27-2011, 01:59 AM)King Wrote: True. Usually 10% BFP or lower you will have a visible six pack. Sorry for getting off-topic OP.

Ahh I have only a 4 pack. the bottom 2 are just flat. It pisses me off and that's why I wrote up my new year res. It's the year for my to get back into shape, and get out a bit more.
(12-27-2011, 02:04 AM)Philly Wrote: Ahh I have only a 4 pack. the bottom 2 are just flat. It pisses me off and that's why I wrote up my new year res. It's the year for my to get back into shape, and get out a bit more.

Always a good thing. If I wasn't so busy doing squats to work on my legs, I might actually look at converting my 4 pack into a 6 pack. I have Arnold Schwarzenegger 4 pack genes though. :/
(12-27-2011, 02:05 AM)King Wrote: Always a good thing. If I wasn't so busy doing squats to work on my legs, I might actually look at converting my 4 pack into a 6 pack. I have Arnold Schwarzenegger 4 pack genes though. :/

Yeah that's one thing I really have to work on is my legs. I have almost no leg muscles anymore because I am always sitting. I plan to run a mile a day, and do 50 push ups, and 50 sit-ups a day. That is my exact new years resolution. I just hope I follow threw with it. I really look forward to being in shape though, and have time to do it. So I have no excuse.
(12-27-2011, 02:12 AM)Philly Wrote: Yeah that's one thing I really have to work on is my legs. I have almost no leg muscles anymore because I am always sitting. I plan to run a mile a day, and do 50 push ups, and 50 sit-ups a day. That is my exact new years resolution. I just hope I follow threw with it. I really look forward to being in shape though, and have time to do it. So I have no excuse.

If you need me to kick your ass into gear, let me know. Superman

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which one is the best way to burn fat ? Stevejoseph 1 740 02-05-2014, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Reduce fat Seaman 28 5,462 02-15-2012, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Barnaby
  Am I fat? Graveee 11 1,535 11-27-2011, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Graveee
  Fat-Burning/Work-out Medicines Liquid X 28 4,915 10-16-2011, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Tony Montana
  isatori mx ls7 [Fat burning pills] Yes 5 1,315 06-17-2011, 02:31 PM
Last Post: USN