Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Views on Fat/Overweight/Obese people. Their own fault?
Definitely their fault, unless they have some health problem. I'm sure if I could put on 30 pounds then they could lose 30 pounds.
[Image: 259.png]
There are some people that I cannot fathom how they got that large. Others, it is their own choice. I try to not judge any body, obese people included.
I think it is their own fault for not doing
anything for being obese

It all depends on the persons situation. Everyone is different. Some people eat because they get depressed and it helps them cope with all the stresses and bad things in their lives. Usually my first reaction to some overweight person on the street is, how did they get that way? Why did they allow themselves to get that fat? I guess it is just a natural reaction from someone who isn't obese.

I have made fun of fat people in the past. I think everyone has.

I do feel sorry for overweight people but with all the technology and guidance available to them these days, I think that they should at least make an effort to lost some weight and get healthy again.
A lot of it can be down to genetics, but most of the time it's that persons fault.
Honestly In my opinion they split into 3 catagories.
1. Its your parents fault your fat, for feeding you garbage food, and that being all they or you know how to cook, or can afford, not your fault, you were born into that family.
2. Genetics, hey can't help it, not your fault you were born that way.
3. Idiocy, completely their fault.
-DeathxXxAwaits
1. Yes and no.

Yes - If they eat like a pig and live like a pig, then it's definitely their fault to be such a freaking ugly beast.

No - If their metabolism is really slow and they get so hungry easily, then I wouldn't blame them for that.
[Image: 999d53.png]
‹Affordable • High Quality • Friendly Service›
‹Signatures • Banners • Thread Designs • Company Logos›

One of the main reason behind getting fatness is fast food. Eating fast food is very bad habit but today it has become a trend. Everyone likes fast food for a style but as a result they get various kind of diseases.
If you're genetically obese, by some disease or disorder, it isn't your fault.
Otherwise, it is.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
Not sure if greedy is how I would described those without discipline, will power or knowledge. Greed is probably the last in a long list of possible reasons someone is obese.

I do think those who are obese in a society should not be treated as equals. Example would be plane tickets where weight and size does matter.

I have a family member who is obese. We try to help them but it just doesn't do anything. It's all talk on their end. The lack of discipline and will-power to lose weight are outlandish. Not sure if we snicker at them but we certainly discuss the weight issue.

I've gained weight at times...and then with diet and exercise I lose it. Right now I weigh the same as I did 10 years ago. I'm still hoping to lose another 10 pounds though. My personal thing is when I start getting near 200 pounds I feel fat and sluggish. But I will admit I love to eat foods that are going to pack on the pounds. But as I get older it's more of a health issue. I'd rather have good health and a reasonably healthy diet than a cannoli.

[Image: cannoli.jpg?w=550]
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which one is the best way to burn fat ? Stevejoseph 1 740 02-05-2014, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Reduce fat Seaman 28 5,463 02-15-2012, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Barnaby
  Am I fat? Graveee 11 1,535 11-27-2011, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Graveee
  Fat-Burning/Work-out Medicines Liquid X 28 4,915 10-16-2011, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Tony Montana
  isatori mx ls7 [Fat burning pills] Yes 5 1,315 06-17-2011, 02:31 PM
Last Post: USN