Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I eat....
(07-10-2011, 10:22 PM)Ace Wrote: From some of the research i've done, as i'm a bit of a health person, is that the kind of foods doesn't have as much of an effect as people think, and it's not oily foods either. It's foods with lots of transfats, which can clog things in your system, allowing for bacterial buildup under your skin. However most of those kinds of foods are oily so that's the assumption people make.

Best way to avoid it is eating fruit. Lots of fruit is good for it.

To my knowledge, the oily foods that I've mentioned (french fries, etc), do contain trans fats, which are in fact lipids. For general info, oils are actually fats, just not all are saturated fats or trans fats. Some oils which are healthy may be turned unhealthy by simply cooking it; an example is coconut oil.
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
Limit your sugar intake, as sugar will increase acne. You need to stay away from those sweets.
Our bodies cannot process trans fats. All natural fats are cis fats. Trans fats cause havoc in our bodies and should be avoided:

http://www.healthiertalk.com/scientists-...eries-2865
(07-15-2011, 01:42 AM)Mao Wrote: To my knowledge, the oily foods that I've mentioned (french fries, etc), do contain trans fats, which are in fact lipids. For general info, oils are actually fats, just not all are saturated fats or trans fats. Some oils which are healthy may be turned unhealthy by simply cooking it; an example is coconut oil.

that's what I just mentioned though, but to have trans fats they don't have to be oily.
I never had acne so I dont know what to say...
It does suck though that you cant have the best food.
Sorry maybe I shouldn't have posted this. Smile
Am I High Yet? Wacko
I would like to be like that.I wanna eat alot,but Im afraid Ill get fat Sad
[Image: gMibd.png]
(07-02-2011, 05:20 PM)Rilf Wrote: Dear SF, I'm Canadian French, sorry for my English.

So, I eat alot. It's like a drug for me. I don't take drugs, I don't drink alcohol, neither beer. The only thing that I'm addicted to, is eating. But instead of being fat, I have some acne. Not really severe but it depend on what I eat. If I eat like a pork, then like 2-3 days later I'll have more acne.

Do you have any tips to help me having less acne and helping me eat less?

I actually do the following: Don't touch my face, drink water, eat fruits and vegetables. But, I cannot resist to the taste of the good chocolate or anything which is bad for my face.

Please, help me! Sad

Try sleeping upwards, washing your face VERY often, and using creams for skin.
-DeathxXxAwaits
(07-02-2011, 05:20 PM)Rilf Wrote: Dear SF, I'm Canadian French, sorry for my English.

So, I eat alot. It's like a drug for me. I don't take drugs, I don't drink alcohol, neither beer. The only thing that I'm addicted to, is eating. But instead of being fat, I have some acne. Not really severe but it depend on what I eat. If I eat like a pork, then like 2-3 days later I'll have more acne.

Do you have any tips to help me having less acne and helping me eat less?

I actually do the following: Don't touch my face, drink water, eat fruits and vegetables. But, I cannot resist to the taste of the good chocolate or anything which is bad for my face.

Please, help me! Sad

Acne is either genetically inherited or high testosterone levels.

I've tried this soap called Kojic Soap and it's doing wonders for me. You can find it online.
[Image: 999d53.png]
‹Affordable • High Quality • Friendly Service›
‹Signatures • Banners • Thread Designs • Company Logos›

In order to eat less you need to do something that takes your mind off it. Ask your mom or whoever buys the food to not buy the things your addicted to. That will help alot taking that out of the house.
I eat healthy food regularly in a day, i like eat vegetables or healthy food salad or eat pasta every day. Mexican or Chinese,Italian also.

catering los angeles

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How often do you workout and how well do you eat? Bat Wang 2 903 10-02-2012, 05:47 AM
Last Post: Bat Wang
  Interesting way to eat healthier in cities LHK 8 1,248 05-16-2012, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Proaxxs-peter
  For people who eat alot, 'F R O Z E ™ 29 8,555 12-20-2011, 05:09 AM
Last Post: joyee
  What'd you eat for breakfast today? Elektrisk 185 47,861 12-02-2011, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Weezч™
  Where's your favorite place to eat? Scalise 82 13,445 10-14-2011, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Prince