Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Great Laptop vs Netbook Debate
Don't netbooks only have intel Atom? How about the video card?
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
(01-22-2011, 10:12 PM)Mao Wrote: Don't netbooks only have intel Atom? How about the video card?
What is all this hardware mumbo jumob!
Netboots have only the LATEST intergrated graphics cards!

Srs:
Netbooks are all intergrated cards,which are truly horrendous AFAIK(May be wrong)
A laptop is a universal device,
As its good for family, school, or just browsing the internet.
Depends what you want it for, if your going to use it while traveling alot probably go for a netbook. if your going to be mostly using at home then definitely a laptop.
i like laptops since they are more powerful
As Packers said, it really depends on what you're going to use it for, or you're using it for.
If you travel a lot or move from one house to another often, then you should buy a laptop instead of the desktop computer. But if you have a PC already, and you need a solid device that you can take with you anywhere you go then I choose netbook. I'm very interested in Dell Inspiron 1012. It looks really good, and I'm going to buy it as soon as I get some cash.

-cgeek
Well we all know laptop wins in the end...
[Image: blackghost1.png]
Mine would have to be a laptop. Even though I usually don't do more than browse the web and listen to music it's nice to always have the option to do more.

Although for someone like my dad who doesn't do much on a computer, I think a netbook would be better overall.
[Image: a64119.gif]
I couldn't agree more with you Omni, I own an HP Mini 1145NR and I love it. I have Windows 7 Ultimate and Linux dual booted and it can run both of them fine. Also, yeah the Asus EEE's are pieces of crap, I hate the touchpad buttons so much!
[Image: dHtHt.png]

Learning C++
I have a HP netbook and I am very satisfied. It is light, Powerful and get the job done.
[Image: GFx11-1.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Laptop great graphic [HELP] Miku 6 2,027 05-23-2019, 02:56 AM
Last Post: JabirSheikh
  Why does my netbook lag after 5 minutes of gameplay? d1ey0u 5 1,844 05-23-2019, 02:55 AM
  Can't boot MSI Wind U100 Netbook radushewici 2 1,771 05-23-2019, 02:53 AM
  Speeding up Netbook Echelonex 11 3,602 07-31-2011, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Viruz
  Netbook HDD physically damaged.[HDD Beeping] aggouras 12 4,337 05-29-2011, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Lulz