Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Omni, What are your computer habits?
1) Linux? As a desktop i suspect not. lol
2) Computer specs? You can be sure they kick ass.
3) Wow i think he has said before. Cant remember as gaming is not big for me.
4) What got him into it? He is a nerd and got beaten up in the work place. Smile Joke joke for christ sake!!
5) Favorite program? Notepad if i know Omni lol.

Just my guess. I know fark all after all!!
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(10-27-2009, 03:19 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: 1) Linux? As a desktop i suspect not. lol

Lol, don't ask me where I got the source from. I most probably got it mistaken for something else.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

I know what os he runs so im pretty safe in saying what i say Smile
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(10-26-2009, 09:10 AM)Skill Wrote: From what I read on other sites he prefers not to broadcast his specifications, if he has done in the past I haven't come across it and I apologise for being wrong Smile

If he does use Windows, I stand corrected once more Smile

Probably because his system is crap, why not broadcast specs, whats wrong with it?
(10-27-2009, 05:44 AM)Combo Wrote: Probably because his system is crap, why not broadcast specs, whats wrong with it?

He preferred not to broadcast them on HF for obvious reasons. Perhaps on SF he won't mind, who knows?

1. I have a Dell desktop with dual 19" monitors. The specs aren't too fancy. I run XP. I don't need a fancy computer really but I do have 7 in the house right now as part of the network. I buy a new puter every 6-12 months. I just bought one 2 weeks ago for the wife.

2. I like to play Day of Defeat Source. I was a Condition Zero player for about 3 years and had one of the top servers for the game (PuNx clan) but it was taking up too much of my time so I dropped it. But a couple years later I started on DoD:S and I like it a lot. Probably play 3-5 hours a week which isn't much but it's still my #1 game.

3. I got into the web business when I had my game store. My first domain was Multimedia1.com which I still own. The domain was for my business Multimedia 1.0. Later I registered GameTour.com as a web magazine for games. MM1 was my etail site and eventually I moved it to VideoGameDeals.com. VGD was later sold off after I sold my store. Over the years I have registered a lot of domains. I buy and sell frequently. I have built websites for clients since 1999 and myself since 1996. I have had both successes and failures but I am still in the game.

4. My all time favorite program is Opera. It's an amazing browser and have been using it since version 4.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
That was interesting to read. I have no idea where I read about you using Linux, perhaps it was my imagination? Confused

(10-27-2009, 11:15 AM)Omniscient Wrote: 1. I have a Dell desktop with dual 19" monitors. The specs aren't too fancy. I run XP. I don't need a fancy computer really but I do have 7 in the house right now as part of the network. I buy a new puter every 6-12 months. I just bought one 2 weeks ago for the wife.

2. I like to play Day of Defeat Source. I was a Condition Zero player for about 3 years and had one of the top servers for the game (PuNx clan) but it was taking up too much of my time so I dropped it. But a couple years later I started on DoD:S and I like it a lot. Probably play 3-5 hours a week which isn't much but it's still my #1 game.

3. I got into the web business when I had my game store. My first domain was Multimedia1.com which I still own. The domain was for my business Multimedia 1.0. Later I registered GameTour.com as a web magazine for games. MM1 was my etail site and eventually I moved it to VideoGameDeals.com. VGD was later sold off after I sold my store. Over the years I have registered a lot of domains. I buy and sell frequently. I have built websites for clients since 1999 and myself since 1996. I have had both successes and failures but I am still in the game.

4. My all time favorite program is Opera. It's an amazing browser and have been using it since version 4.

19 monitors? sounds interesting, Just curious why you keep buying computers? nothing else to spend the money on? or not int he mood to buy a decent car/bike?
(10-27-2009, 11:25 AM)mon3yexploit Wrote: 19 monitors? sounds interesting, Just curious why you keep buying computers? nothing else to spend the money on? or not int he mood to buy a decent car/bike?
Where did you get the 19 monitors from ?
2 ( two ) 19" monitors !
dual = 2.
[Image: mint.png]
Computers are my job and a large portion of my life. I have a house of 6 computer users. Plus I need a laptop and I have a server. Believe it or not..I need all these computers. It's not unusual for the entire family to have their computers on.

How many of you "share" a computer and wish you didn't have to? In my house....everyone gets their own puter. Even my 6 year old.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Omni, would you? fanta 8 1,023 12-21-2011, 10:19 AM
Last Post: DaUB3R
  omni The Observer 21 2,407 12-17-2011, 04:55 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  What i think of Omni.. VeinsOfTheSun 7 877 09-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Last Post: VeinsOfTheSun
  What does Omni look like? WirelessWave 128 29,194 07-24-2010, 12:22 PM
Last Post: UrugEci
  Omni Canoris 27 2,850 04-11-2010, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Lin