Support Forums

Full Version: Omni, What are your computer habits?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is something I've been wondering for a while. I picture you as a Linux user. Also, What are your computer specs? What games do you play? What got you into the website business? What is your all time favorite program? It would be cool to know Tongue
Look around, all of these have been answered multiple times.
Omniscient will not broadcast his computer specifications but you may get a response about his hobbies. I'm sure if you do a little browsing, you will find a lot of information about him.
I did do a bit of a search before, but not a very good one. I'll look again now Thumbsup
I'm pretty sure Omni uses windows and he likes to party.
If i'm not mistaken, he uses Linux and he does indeed like to party.
(10-22-2009, 07:03 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]Omniscient will not broadcast his computer specifications

This makes me think then that it is something illegal which makes me think he uses a Hackentosh Tongue
(10-22-2009, 07:03 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]Omniscient will not broadcast his computer specifications.
Yes he will, he has done it before.

(10-22-2009, 03:18 PM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]If i'm not mistaken, he uses Linux.

He uses Windows.
From what I read on other sites he prefers not to broadcast his specifications, if he has done in the past I haven't come across it and I apologise for being wrong Smile

If he does use Windows, I stand corrected once more Smile
I think stock market!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3