Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Benefits of having a custom web design.
With the advent of Internet, the competition that once existed among the business owners has now reached the online world. Most business owners are now queuing to make their online presence felt on the internet. The aim of a business website has now become to generate income rather than just advertise.

Most custom made websites are successful because they are designed keeping into consideration various factors such as the market segment targeted preferences of prospective buyers and other range of factors that influence the buying behavior of the buyer.
Some of the key advantages of a custom web design are as follows:
It conveys the message of the seller effectively and efficiently to the prospective buyer. The navigation through the web pages is made very simple and easy to facilitate the visitor in getting to the things that he/ she is searching for on the internet. Easy navigation helps in maintaining top position in the search engines. In a customized website, the logo is directly linked to the homepage.
 Most custom made sites provide a site map to the visitor which gives them a clear idea about the layout of the website. A custom web design aims at using the latest technology and making the web pages as light as possible. A customized web page is flexible and allows it to be updated as and when required. This makes it look different from others making it unique. A customized website is designed and developed keeping into consideration various factors influencing the search engine optimization such as key words, key word phrases, links, and images to illustrate the product or service.
Getting a custom web design can be slightly expensive but always cheap when compared to the revenue generated through it.
Examples? That would help. I don't get it. Are you making websites or explaining the cost of them? Collaborate Smile
There are several benefits available.
Here i list out some benefits of custom web design
1.Reduce your maintenance time greatly
2.Increased search engine visibility
3.Less bugs and cross browser compatibility
4.Better design + more eyes = More sales
5.Highlight your expertise with ease
So i prefer custom web designs.I bought web designing service from http://www.tucktail.com/ They provided good technical support.I like their services.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any good service for web design and support? Kdstack 1 885 06-17-2018, 10:47 PM
Last Post: JoseSheehan
  What is the best graphic design software to use in learning graphic design? sponnerjhon 25 5,152 03-09-2013, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Toph
  Web Design Rough Draft Peter L 8 1,375 01-13-2012, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter L
  Wordpress Web Design osCreative 1 527 09-08-2011, 01:32 AM
Last Post: Riggs
  My 2nd Web Design Fragma 36 6,744 09-01-2011, 06:19 PM
Last Post: яεη£gαⓓε