Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Junk thread
Someone's really good at braggin' Tongue Seriously, Humility n' modesty are two really good things :/

I haven't started quick scoping again yet. I use to be really good in COD 4 but have slacked off so I'm very rusty.
(08-12-2011, 10:59 AM)FireMonkeyFun Wrote: I haven't started quick scoping again yet. I use to be really good in COD 4 but have slacked off so I'm very rusty.

No probs, do what I do. Go on MW2 in offline split screen multiplayer and take a second controller. Then put both yours n and your dummy controller in game. Then just quick scope the crap out of it. Tongue It really works. It's how I started doing 360's XD

Quickscope is for fags who don't lagg. - Now knifing is always ultimate against rifling. (I know, I know... I'm pro at rhymes)
I hate quickscoping, it makes people look like a tool and a show off. If you are aiming to look like that, its awesome. If you are a serious gamer, you'll go for the kills not the silly flips and tricks.
-DeathxXxAwaits
(08-12-2011, 07:10 PM)DeathxXxAwaits Wrote: I hate quickscoping, it makes people look like a tool and a show off. If you are aiming to look like that, its awesome. If you are a serious gamer, you'll go for the kills not the silly flips and tricks.

Serious gamers play Call of Duty? First time I've ever heard that.

Call of Duty is just a silly game, you're playing against kids who may have just started to play FPS's, no skill is really required in the multiplayer.

Anyone who needs to "try to go for kills" should reassess their skills.

I used to quick scope for fun, but CoD got boring fast.
[Image: newsigcarbidenoborder.png]
(08-12-2011, 07:14 PM)Carbide Wrote: Serious gamers play Call of Duty? First time I've ever heard that.

Call of Duty is just a silly game, you're playing against kids who may have just started to play FPS's, no skill is really required in the multiplayer.

Anyone who needs to "try to go for kills" should reassess their skills.

I used to quick scope for fun, but CoD got boring fast.

I guess it's all a matter of opinon, I play CoD seriously normally.
-DeathxXxAwaits
I quickscope all the time, if I watch a montage, I always want to go and play. :p
[Image: sighype.gif]
(08-12-2011, 10:17 PM)Emotionalâ„¢ Wrote: I quickscope all the time, if I watch a montage, I always want to go and play. :p

Those montages always make me want to play more honestly. So do the commentaries of people playing.
-DeathxXxAwaits
I am a realy beast !!
I am making a montage i will post it here when i am done Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Junk Thread USN 13 2,195 10-21-2011, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Virus1x