Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Junk thread
Junk thread, please delete. Thank you very much!
I only quickscope, very rarely will i pull a Reg. out.

Lol, i hate to brag, but im a damn good qs, i was quick scoping on bo like i was born doing it when it came out when everyone was sucking at it.
Superman
Rep = 3/50
Posts 100+/500

out town will be on like once a week pm me for my aim
I'm beast at quickscoping with the following.
L96A1 > Steady Aim Pro > Marathon Pro > Scavenger Pro > Hardcore > Nuketown > 1v1 Smile
I'm quickscoping from time to time. I find it quite hard since I haven't done it much in previous CoD games, I started with it in Black Ops.
We're all entitled to our own opinions. So, in my opinion, your opinion sucks.
I quick scope on MW1 and MW2. Treyarch wrecked it in Black Ops.
I have been Quickscoping / sniping since 2007 on the ps3 cod4, now I play it on xbox and still do quickscope, I'm really good at it I can even hit nice spins and stuff.
(07-13-2011, 04:58 AM)Skyset Wrote: I'm quickscoping from time to time. I find it quite hard since I haven't done it much in previous CoD games, I started with it in Black Ops.

It must have been hard to start it in black ops since they tried to get rid of quickscoping.
I love to quick scope it's so fun to do I can't get enough of it the kills you get when you quick scope someone is more rewarding than killing them with any regular gun on the game.
I do it,but in black ops its to hard.
(07-14-2011, 02:40 PM)Don Corleone Wrote: It must have been hard to start it in black ops since they tried to get rid of quickscoping.

(07-15-2011, 03:18 AM)False Idol Wrote: I do it,but in black ops its to hard.

That's so wimpy. You don't need slight of hand pro to qs. I do it fine without it and I actually started qs in Bo then started in MW2. It takes a pro to do it without the perk. I'm actually glad they removed it. It made way for actually good snipers. Though it caused people to camp a lot more so it has ups and downs then. :/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Junk Thread USN 13 2,195 10-21-2011, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Virus1x