Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Selling GPT (Get Paid To) Site
Hey guys I am selling my Get Paid To site Offers4Bucks, To start off the reason I am selling it is that I have absolutely no time to run it at all, when owning a GPT you need to put time and effort into running it in order to make money. When I was running Offers4Bucks I was making only around $350-$400 Revenue and $200 Profit a month, that is withought being active at all! I used to own other GPT sites which I have sold, all of which have become really succesfull ( some making as much as $2,500 revenue a month). I am asking $500 for the site ($450 + $50 Transfer Fee). In order to buy it you must create a free shiftcode.com account (it is hosted through shiftcode for $20/Month). The site comes with a fully customized $250 Design, $199 Script and 400 Members. If you have any questions feel free to contact me, I accept payment via PayPal only.
Regards, Mark
Email: Offers4Bucks@gmail.com
AIM: Offers4BucksMark
seems like a really good deal, but why just 400 bucks

Aim = Pr8Source
Sorry $500 I miss typed. The reason I am asking $500 is because I feel that's the right price to list it as. I don't like to steal/rip off people. Will Offers4Bucks be making $500 a month or more soon with the right owner? Absolutely. Right now I have no time at all I am taking Summer Classes at my local college, while trying to enjoy the summer. If you buy the site and need help navigating it just let me know I should be online some times during the day!
(06-11-2011, 05:57 PM)Dubble Wrote: Sorry $500 I miss typed. The reason I am asking $500 is because I feel that's the right price to list it as. I don't like to steal/rip off people. Will Offers4Bucks be making $500 a month or more soon with the right owner? Absolutely. Right now I have no time at all I am taking Summer Classes at my local college, while trying to enjoy the summer. If you buy the site and need help navigating it just let me know I should be online some times during the day!

still good deal man really good

Aim = Pr8Source
Priced to sell, thanks Smile
(06-11-2011, 06:03 PM)Dubble Wrote: Priced to sell, thanks Smile

ill make sure to have my partner look into it

Aim = Pr8Source
Okay great, let me know if you need anything on AIM.
Good luck on sales, if you can give it to me abit cheaper i might buy this domain, i'm looking to start a site like this.
I am just wandering if it takes a while/some knowledge to set-up a site like yours?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Searching People [Paid] Mark Topper 0 543 05-07-2013, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Mark Topper
  Did You Know You Can Get Paid For Shorten A Url Girls Gone Weed™ 12 2,477 11-05-2012, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  New Era Theme [ PAID $8 ] FizzyMentos 12 4,617 08-11-2012, 06:55 AM
Last Post: amitmalka
  Selling MyBBTopsites.com Site Mr. Blogger 25 5,703 08-26-2011, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Thomas
  ★ Skyset's Graphic Shop ★ | Free & Paid | Skyset 11 2,958 07-24-2011, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Skyset