Support Forums

Full Version: Selling GPT (Get Paid To) Site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I am selling my Get Paid To site Offers4Bucks, To start off the reason I am selling it is that I have absolutely no time to run it at all, when owning a GPT you need to put time and effort into running it in order to make money. When I was running Offers4Bucks I was making only around $350-$400 Revenue and $200 Profit a month, that is withought being active at all! I used to own other GPT sites which I have sold, all of which have become really succesfull ( some making as much as $2,500 revenue a month). I am asking $500 for the site ($450 + $50 Transfer Fee). In order to buy it you must create a free shiftcode.com account (it is hosted through shiftcode for $20/Month). The site comes with a fully customized $250 Design, $199 Script and 400 Members. If you have any questions feel free to contact me, I accept payment via PayPal only.
Regards, Mark
Email: Offers4Bucks@gmail.com
AIM: Offers4BucksMark
seems like a really good deal, but why just 400 bucks
Sorry $500 I miss typed. The reason I am asking $500 is because I feel that's the right price to list it as. I don't like to steal/rip off people. Will Offers4Bucks be making $500 a month or more soon with the right owner? Absolutely. Right now I have no time at all I am taking Summer Classes at my local college, while trying to enjoy the summer. If you buy the site and need help navigating it just let me know I should be online some times during the day!
(06-11-2011, 05:57 PM)Dubble Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry $500 I miss typed. The reason I am asking $500 is because I feel that's the right price to list it as. I don't like to steal/rip off people. Will Offers4Bucks be making $500 a month or more soon with the right owner? Absolutely. Right now I have no time at all I am taking Summer Classes at my local college, while trying to enjoy the summer. If you buy the site and need help navigating it just let me know I should be online some times during the day!

still good deal man really good
Priced to sell, thanks Smile
(06-11-2011, 06:03 PM)Dubble Wrote: [ -> ]Priced to sell, thanks Smile

ill make sure to have my partner look into it
Okay great, let me know if you need anything on AIM.
Good luck on sales, if you can give it to me abit cheaper i might buy this domain, i'm looking to start a site like this.
I am just wandering if it takes a while/some knowledge to set-up a site like yours?