Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get tall?
You're not going to get any taller, genetics is like your maximum although if you don't eat right, sleep right, don't exercise or whatever, it's only going to limit you genetics just says your able to get "this" tall or you have the ability to get this tall.
there's still a chance for you to maximize your growth op Smile
i've seen a great difference in my classmates from when they were in 10th grade compared to how they are in 12th grade
1. eat a balanced diet with a emphasis on calcium, vit. b12, vit. d
2. play lots of sports with a emphasis on jumping or leg work especially basketball, cycling and swimming
3. go check with your doctor to see if anything is wrong with your thyroids. if there is, it may be inhibiting your growth
4. go to sleep at 9-10pm. lame but human growth hormone factor is secreted during this time
5. sleep for at least 7-8 hours a day

i wouldn't attempt the stretches yet since you're still growing and most of them have a emphasis on increasing the space between your vertebrae.
you may be 2-3 inches taller but you'll have a disproportionate body unless you have really long legs now. save it as a last resort
You're not really that short, I'm 14 and I'm 5'6.
Your pretty average for your age, if you are still 5ft6 by the time you are 17/18 then you could probably start asking ways to get taller. For now it's not really an issue unless you want to join the basketball team or something. Give it time tho Smile
[Image: 6Z7z1Q6r2H5h7.jpg]
(06-11-2011, 06:07 AM)Mao Wrote: They're right, it is genetic; but sleep and nutrition go a long way to maximize your height. I'd suggest drinking a lot of milk or other calcium-rich food or beverages. Avoid caffeine too as it is said to have an effect on the HGH (Human growth hormone). Getting a good 8-hour sleep can be helpful too.

Exactly. What you DON'T want to do is squat or do too much lifting to your back. Just run and stretch a lot, get good sleep and eat well.
My dad told me to play alot of basketball?
You can not get significantly taller but you can however minimize your shrinking.
Eat right and stay healthy champ!
[Image: iGvZI.png]
I dont think there is any method on getting taller lol. I think it has to do with your genetics. The only thing that might help you grow to your maximum potential is eatting the right foods.
they say milk works good, i cant say its fact so yea
My dad told me to play alot of basketball?
I will say you only two sports and the else it's up to you: Swimming & Basketball Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why tall people are actually stronger than short people of similar capabilities. Swat Runs Train 15 6,951 01-03-2011, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Swat Runs Train