Support Forums

Full Version: How to get tall?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi I am 15 years old and weight 130 pounds. I eat and drink a lot still I am getting taller. My height is 5 feet and 6 inches.
Please help me out here get taller. thanks. Victoire
You can't really get taller by doing anything.

It's genetics lol
It's genetics dude.My father is tall but my mother is not. He's something around 190cm and my mother is 160-165.Me and my sister are both tall.180+.
And you can probably gain 1-2cm by swimming.
They're right, it is genetic; but sleep and nutrition go a long way to maximize your height. I'd suggest drinking a lot of milk or other calcium-rich food or beverages. Avoid caffeine too as it is said to have an effect on the HGH (Human growth hormone). Getting a good 8-hour sleep can be helpful too.
My mum used to be a personal trainer and she helped people train to get taller so they could join the army.
The best thing to do is hang from a bar and maybe even strap on ankle weights while you do so. Swimming will also help.
It will make you taller but there won't be any drastic increases as it's genetic.
they say milk works good, i cant say its fact so yea
Ok guys Thank you for your answer. That's what I thought too that it's all genetics.
You can usually gain an inch or two by simply improving your posture (unless you already have a really good posture). Keep your shoulders back and your chin up, and whenever you find yourself slouching force yourself to sit up straight. The more you do it, the more natural it will become.
There's no honest method of gaining inches onto your height, it's all genetics, so blame your father if you're a wee bit small.
Hello;

Hanging from a bar like suggested above would most likely extend your vertebra, giving you the appearance of a higher height. Next, bones improves bone density and strength through absorbing calcium. It doesn't not make you get taller.

Here's a small lesson:

Your bones are mainly cartilage to start and continually grow up through puberty. The calcified matrix that makes your bones strong tries to catch up with the cartilage and eventually does so after you're done growing. Therefore, there is no logical way with current technology and without harming yourself, to get taller. Sorry.

-LS
Pages: 1 2 3 4