Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TUT] How to Organize Your Desktop
(06-10-2011, 03:21 AM)OpTic RainZ Wrote: Great tutorial Veryx, help clean my desktop.

There's quite a bit you can do actually. One of the features is a scroll bar when the fence gets full, it hides the application and adds a scroll bar.

You can also change the colors to match your current theme.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
I also just 4 Star rated and when i can rep you i will
Superman
Rep = 3/50
Posts 100+/500

out town will be on like once a week pm me for my aim
(06-10-2011, 02:09 PM)xMan Wrote: I also just 4 Star rated and when i can rep you i will

Thank you very much Smile

I have to ask though, what made you give it a 4? I accept all criticism and want to know how to make a better tutorial in the future. Big Grin
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
(06-10-2011, 02:17 PM)Veryx Wrote: Thank you very much Smile

I have to ask though, what made you give it a 4? I accept all criticism and want to know how to make a better tutorial in the future. Big Grin

oh woops i made a typo meant gave it a 5
lol sorry, it was a prefect tut in my opinion
Superman
Rep = 3/50
Posts 100+/500

(06-10-2011, 02:45 PM)xMan Wrote: oh woops i made a typo meant gave it a 5
lol sorry, it was a prefect tut in my opinion

Oh thank you Smile what did you like about it?
(06-10-2011, 04:02 PM)Veryx Wrote: Oh thank you Smile what did you like about it?
that i didn't know about the fences and that you shared it lol.

Along with the fact that my desktop is now organized, and good looking
Superman
Rep = 3/50
Posts 100+/500

this is amazing, lol very nice tut.IMO

Aim = Pr8Source
Fences is epic. It also has this neat feature where you can double click and hide all the folders from your desktop. Pretty handy if mother walks in ;) Thanks for the share.
[Image: 6Z7z1Q6r2H5h7.jpg]
(06-12-2011, 02:10 AM)Bяian ♪ Wrote: Fences is epic. It also has this neat feature where you can double click and hide all the folders from your desktop. Pretty handy if mother walks in ;) Thanks for the share.

Haha, I love that feature. I use it when I have friends come over so they don't peek around as much... o.O
I tried fences. It was okay, but wasn't smooth at all for me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TUT]6 Steps to Troubleshooting PC Issues.[TUT] Codad Law 22 8,178 07-29-2011, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Evaluation
  [TUT] Make your PC clean & Fast & safe! WITH PICTURES! [/TUT] iRoroana 12 3,293 06-06-2011, 10:12 AM
Last Post: iRoroana
  [Tut]How to Partition a Hard Drive[/Tut] Idiot #1 23 6,834 05-06-2011, 07:03 PM
Last Post: elvinguitar
  [TUT] How to password protect files! [TUT] Codad Law 10 2,437 03-13-2011, 06:57 AM
Last Post: aggouras