Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Way To Make Money for a 15 Year Old?
I'm 15 and live in the UK (if it helps Tongue ) I'm looking for a little bit of money possibly £50 to buy something for my dad for his birthday. I'm just wondering do you know any easy ways to make money that doesn't involve scamming or anything illegal.

Thanks
Sell some of your old stuff? Do small jobs for people?
Depending on how long away your dads birthday is, you could always look for a job, like a paper round or something.
(06-05-2011, 11:02 AM)Fragma Wrote: Sell some of your old stuff? Do small jobs for people?
Depending on how long away your dads birthday is, you could always look for a job, like a paper round or something.

Just sold my £400 laptop that I had for only 5 months. Sold it for £120. Learn't my lesson, which is to make a decent buying price or ill loose again. Sad
Maybe, use a Get paid to site, where you fill out surveys for money.
You could go and work in a "brigade", atleast that's how we call it. You could work in a shop, for example, or be a waiter, etc. I wish you good luck!
Thanks for the advice/tips guys
You could shorten your links and earn a few bucks. Also you could make a program then put it on sharecash Smile
Selling your old stuff on ebay will help you get your desired income. That world best for me in the past. Go try it buddy.
Try postloop.com , make easing money posting on forums.
Do the whole ad clicking deal - or learn to RAT people and force them to do your sharecash. Or create a CPALead.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from Make Money Online onlinemoney12 1 1,020 07-25-2017, 01:23 AM
Last Post: byteshubb
  Hello from Make Money Online onlinemoney12 0 835 05-06-2014, 10:54 PM
Last Post: onlinemoney12
  How to Make Easy Money Online inlifethrill 8 2,842 04-04-2014, 04:54 PM
Last Post: Brooke
  [Game] Make money from playing a game Twidler 1 745 04-04-2014, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Brooke
  Make Money for Uploading Photos Thomas 0 741 11-27-2013, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Thomas