Support Forums

Full Version: Best Way To Make Money for a 15 Year Old?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm 15 and live in the UK (if it helps Tongue ) I'm looking for a little bit of money possibly £50 to buy something for my dad for his birthday. I'm just wondering do you know any easy ways to make money that doesn't involve scamming or anything illegal.

Thanks
Sell some of your old stuff? Do small jobs for people?
Depending on how long away your dads birthday is, you could always look for a job, like a paper round or something.
(06-05-2011, 11:02 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Sell some of your old stuff? Do small jobs for people?
Depending on how long away your dads birthday is, you could always look for a job, like a paper round or something.

Just sold my £400 laptop that I had for only 5 months. Sold it for £120. Learn't my lesson, which is to make a decent buying price or ill loose again. Sad
Maybe, use a Get paid to site, where you fill out surveys for money.
You could go and work in a "brigade", atleast that's how we call it. You could work in a shop, for example, or be a waiter, etc. I wish you good luck!
Thanks for the advice/tips guys
You could shorten your links and earn a few bucks. Also you could make a program then put it on sharecash Smile
Selling your old stuff on ebay will help you get your desired income. That world best for me in the past. Go try it buddy.
Try postloop.com , make easing money posting on forums.
Do the whole ad clicking deal - or learn to RAT people and force them to do your sharecash. Or create a CPALead.
Pages: 1 2 3