Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site Owner Needed
You would need to pay someone to do all this because this kind of stuff takes a lot of time and very hard work to get done right.
(06-05-2011, 06:43 AM)Laughynose Wrote: Not really a hard task, I just need someone to maintain it, you'll be classed as owner. If they want payment I will not want them maintaining my forum because that'll mean they'll be money hungry.

If it isn't a hard task you can do it, and if you're experienced why do you need anyone to maintain it? You say we'll be classed as owner but that is like a bribe as I previously mentioned. No one will do work just to be "classed as an owner." No one who will do good work, anyway. Just because someone expects payment doesn't mean they are money hungry. If someone has acquired skills and experience obviously they get paid to do things like this.
(06-05-2011, 04:42 AM)Laughynose Wrote: Well I'm already owning a site and I need a site owner for my site: http://pspcheats.us, just to keep it in order and get users you'll get full access to admincp etc, so you'll basically own it but I'll pop in from time to time.

Need someone with experience, if you don't have any then please don't contact me.

I have experience in running forums. Message me Victoire
It's OK now, I don't need someone, thanks anyway for offering Smile Highly appreciated.
[Image: signaturera.png]
What you're asking is allot of work. I would do it for payment, but I wouldn't invest my time in it without something in return. Being classed as "Owner" is all very well but it's just a rank.

Consider selling the domain.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  !URGENT HELP NEEDED! Flash site help needed MeowMonster1344 2 930 07-22-2010, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Web